Chapter One

<Bangkok, Tanyuwhathana residence, 6:00 AM>

Loud voices can be heard early in the morning. One of the voices keeps on cursing that he's already late, while the other voice whines like a baby.

A guy in his early 20s twisted and turned on his bed. He reached for his pillow, and covered his ear to muffle the sound in his surroundings.

It helped, but someone jumped on him, which caused him to get suffocated for a second.

"Ai sat!" Phuwin screamed at the top of his lungs.

Instantly, the room fell silent.

"What's with the attitude? You got bad sleep?" Dunk asked his younger brother.

Phuwin sleepily turned to his bedside table and reached for his phone. Once he checked the time, he reached for his pillow and repeatedly hit it.

What he did earned a weird look from their youngest, Gemini.

"Hoooooooooo... Phi, it's 6:00 AM, and you expect me to be okay with your noise?" Phuwin complained.

"You even jumped on me while I was asleep. Hoooooo. When can I get a peaceful rest from this household?" Phuwin said while pointing at Gemini.

The youngest of the Tanyuwhathana siblings only shrugged his shoulder. "P'Dunk told me you might've overslept."

Phuwin was puzzled. Since when did his P'Dunk get concerned about him being late in class?

Phuwin directed his gaze to his older brother "Phi, we have had a deal since we were in high school, right?"

When they were in high school, Dunk and Phuwin made a deal not to wake each other up, even if they overslept. They had it fulfilled, until now.

Dunk only shrugged his shoulder, while fixing the buttons of his uniform. "Mom asked me to wake you up."

"Alai na?"

Before Dunk could even answer, their mom's voice echoed in their room.

"Phuwin... luk... get up now. You're running late in class. Mom cooked something for you."

Seems like the sleepiness is still in Phuwin's body, and confusion hits him again.

"Mom cooked something? Why? Is there an occasion?"

Phuwin got the shock in his life, when Gemini popped a party popper, and Dunk pulled a cake, hidden behind their drawer.

"Happy birthday, Glaang!" Dunk and Gemini simultaneously greeted Phuwin.

A/N: *Glaang in Thai means middle

Phuwin ducked his head forward and scrunched his eyebrows.

"It's my birthday?" Phuwin said while pointing to himself.

Dunk and Gemini looked at each other.

"What the hell? Who forgets his own birthday?" Dunk thought.

"Phi? You alright? Do you have amnesia?" Gemini asked.

Dunk was quick to elbow his younger brother to shut him up with his nonsense.

"Hm. Today's your birthday. You must've been so exhausted from school that you forgot."

Phuwin reached for his phone and checked the date. He closed his eyes and nodded.

Right. Today is February 28th. He almost forgot that he was a February baby.

"Don't tell me, you forgot your age, Phi," Gemini asked.