The Trial

"I'm focalors

"I'm focalors...you know the god?"
________________________________

"According to the judgement of the Oratrice Mecanique D'analyse Cardinal, the Hydro archon shall be punished via the
Death Sentence"

Silence, all you could muster was silence, that and tears. Just as you close your eyes, you heard a voice. A ominous, and strange voice.

"Worthy in all your nobility, one more

evil flower

You are truly the most beautiful of all.

-Mirror, mirror on the wall, reveal this

For me.

In this world, who is...?

Oh you who are guided by darkness

Mirror.

Let your heart's desire be reflected in the

Mirror, hold hands.

In Myself.

In them.

In you."

Hearing the click clack of horses before your eyes became heavy, forcing them to close. You began to fall into a deep sleep, seemingly teleporting away from the courthouse to a tiny but tall coffin. You thought that this was a dream, reasonably so. But the sudden burning sensation and the words "Crap people are coming soon and this lid is too heavy.  Time for my secret weapon! Guuwaahuuh~~there!" proved otherwise.

  You felt overwhelmed and began overthinking. Questions like, "Where am l?" or "Have I failed Fontaine?" raced through your head. All those questions stop as you finally noticed the fire threatening to cook you. Busting your way out of the coffin you find yourself face to face with a.... creature??

This had to be a joke so you laughed, the courteous thing to do. However, the cat-like creature was obviously offended, "You lowly human! You dare to poke fun at the Great Grim? Whatever—I'll forgive you, all you have to do is hand over your robes." Hearing him speak made you laugh even harder—not to mention louder. You were so loud that you didn't even hear dress shoes click-clacking growing closer.

Crowley, who has just came back after realizing he forgot a student, decided that the gate room was the best place to look for this lost first year. Although he wasn't expecting for you, the first year, to be laughing at your familiar. "Ah~ I finally found you. You are one of the new students? You shouldn't leave the door." Noticing the headmaster, you straighten up, deciding the whatever happened you would do it well for Fontaine."I'm Crowley, this school's gracious headmaster. Let's hurry up now— "the crow look-alike said while prancing away, gesturing you to follow.

Following the headmaster, you made your way into a school and through a hallway. The decor was beautiful, almost distracting you from your confusion. Just as you started to zone out Crowley spoke up, "The entrance ceremony is already underway. Let us go to the hall of mirrors"

"Gate?", you asked

"By the way, that's the room you woke up in", he chirp. "All students who wish to attend this school usually must pass through those doors. Normally of which they need to be open with a with a special key but in your case.." and you decided that the conversation was to BORING!
Droning out of his humdrum rant and finally disassociating from reality.

__________

           Setting: in front of the mirror
                               chamber

  Reaching the suppose destination, you couldn't help but notice voices coming from the opposite side of the door.

"Is that all for the new students' dormitory assignment? Listen new students, here at Heartslabyul, I am the rules. Break them and you'll go with your head" a strict, loud voice said.

"..........Uuugghh, the stuffy ceremony is finally over. Let's go back to the dorms, Savanaclaws
follow me.",says a tired voice.

"To the new students, congratulations on entering this academy. Enjoy your life here to the fullest, like the Octaniville dormitory, I will support you as best as I can," says unknown voice three.

"By the way, where did the headmaster go? He flew right out in the middle of the ceremony..." said unknown voice four.

"Abandoning his post," said a digital sounding voice.

"Did he get a stomach ache or something?" asks a cheerful voice.

"Most certainly not!" Crowley screeched, dramatically busting his way in.

His loud screeching woke you up from your daydreaming. Deciding to not question what was happening, you just followed the crow man inside of the gothic room. Said room was filled with others in robes...Kinda reminded you of a cult. Wonder what god or gods they worship if any. 

"I can't believe you all, we were missing a new student, so I went to look for them." the headmaster turned to you, "You're the only one who hasn't been assigned a dorm yet. I'll watch over your familiar" with that Crowley instructed you to move in front of a considerably creepy mirror, which talked. Only adding to the creepy aspect. "State thy name"

"I'm focalors...you know the god?", you spoke, not to loud but definitely not quiet.

A wave of silence consumed the room, until the mirror spoke again. "The shape of thy soul is a mystery to me.." Mr. Crowley spoke up
" eh- Come again" seemingly dumbfounded. With his command the mirror elaborated

"Such an eccentric and complex soul is worthy only for Diasomnia but her blessings of a god is only fit for Ramshackle. Therefore, they shall stay in Diasomnia until Ramshackle is repaired .

_____________________________

     Finally finished some what to my standards.  As always I hope you have an amazing day or night.

<3