Chapter 001

"Fear is for insignificant cowards"_____________________________

_____________________________

Soon a rage broke out in the chamber room.
"What a phenomenon, It has been 100 years since someone has been sorted towards Ramshackle. Can they just stay in Diasomnia?"  Crowley asked, clearly just not wanting to renovate the literal ramshackle of a dormitory.

    A mask reflected on the mirror, that previously wasn't there before, squinted at Crowley and made a face that could be only described as disappointment. You, however were concerned for your safety.

   You looked to be in a cult that had dorms and whatever this Diasomnia is people were surprised by it. While evaluating your predicament and what life choices brought you here, the much forgotten creature spoke up.

Mghmgh.... Pah! I'll take their place!" he says. "Ah, stay there! Raccoon!" says the headmaster.
"Let me in. I can use magic too! If you need proof, I can show it to you right now!" he says. "Everyone get off!" the red-haired prefect shouts.

"Nannhhh-" the creature, formally known as Grim(m) said as he set the room in an inferno of blue flames.

You quickly ducked, knowing that the creature's flames sting on impact.  Everyone started to panic and run around screaming as you spotted someone. Who had been set blaze, butt first (?)

Decided to be a Good Samaritan, you put your vision to use and halted the boy's character building movement.
"Thank you very much! My name is Kalim Al-asim. Nice water magic, looks advanced for a first year.", he said, clearly grateful. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Kalim," you said, remaining cordial.

After catching Grim(m)  and expelling him from campus , all students were instructed to follow their dorm heads directions back to their respected rooms. However, you stayed, not comfortable with your unfamiliar surroundings and interesting predicament. " I believe you wish to go home, correct?" Crowley asked. You nodded and he turned around, facing the mirror.

"Oh, Dark Mirror! Return this soul to where it belongs!" There was a pause as the mirror remained unchanging. The Headmaster cleared his throat, nervously, before speaking up again.

"Let us, er...try this again. Oh, Dark Mirror! Return this soul-" Crowley was the cut off as the mirror's mask(?) appeared."There is no such place." He spoke firmly making your stomach drop.
You took a step back, clearly sick to your stomach.

"Pardon?" Crowley asked confused as you looked at him with horror.

"Crowley?" You complained, feeling the weight of your predicament set in.

"There is no place in this world where this soul belongs." The mirror stated, eyes squinting at you .

"None". As mirror delivered the final nail in the coffin, you felt yourself slipping back into your hyperventilation and overthinking state from early. Only for Crowley to break you out of your trance

"How can that be?" He asked, but the mirror did not respond.

"This has never happened during my long tenure. I must confess that I am at a bit of a loss." He said as he turned away from the mirror, facing you.

"Tell me: From what land do you hail?" He asked,seemingly glaring into your eyes.
"I'm from Fontaine. " you chirped with confidence.

"I'm afraid I'm not familiar with such a place." He muttered, putting his clawed(?) finger on his chin to search his thoughts.

"I am intimately familiar with the origins of all students who come here, and yet... This mysterious homeland of yours, hinders me. Let's us go to the library and look it up, okay?" Crowley proposed seeing the worry in your eyes. You nodded feeling as if talking was a luxury you couldn't afford.

___________

                Setting:  in the Library

You found yourself in the same library from before, but this time you and crow man were sifting through the mountains books."Just as I had suspected. Nothing." Crowley groaned accusingly.

"Your homeland does not appear on any map, from any point in history! Now, are you completely sure you come from a place like that? This isn't some kind of lie, or jape?" He asked, clearly stressed on your situation.

"The only explanation, that I can think of, is you come from another planet? Maybe you were summoned here from another dimension?" He asked himself mostly.

"Completely impossible!" You stated, firmly believing that you weren't an alien. However, Crowley perks up, seemingly having a light bulb moment.

"Show me everything you brought here with you. Do you have any type of identification, maybe a driver's license?" The crow chirp, silently questioning if you were old enough to drive.

"I do have my vision if that could help." You said, while pointing to your bow; that held your gift from the gods."I've heard of visions but never actually seen one. I don't believe it could help in this situation." He exhaled.

"I'm guessing you do not wish to attend my academy, correct?" Crowley asked, looking semi-offended by your reluctance.
"You could join Diasomnia or..."

"What did you have in mind?" You asked hopefully. As Crowley thought for a moment before grinning menacingly.

"Hmmmmm... Ah!" He snapped his fingers, golden finger guards(?) curling together.

"There is an empty building on this campus. In fact, it was used as a dormitory a long time ago. With proper cleaning, it should be habitable enough for life. And out of the gracious of my heart , I will allow you to live there for the time being." Crowley boasted,"though you do have to choose now behind Diasomnia and the character-filled Dormitory

"Ramshackle it is !"

_____________________________

Note:

       I hope this chapter is a good read.
           I plan to write another book on a spider-like character next.

<3