Before Reading

The WarningsThis series contains SMUT and heavy topics! You are responsible for your intake on the internet! Read at your own discretion!There are A LOT of hockey inaccuracies cause I don't know muchMentions of intended one might stands, toxic ex, secret relationships anxiety and descriptions of panic attacksFun FactsJavy Machado's number for the San Diego Daggers is 11 for 2 reasons: Javy and Nat got married October 31, 2011, 11 days before their twins Trace and Jules were born on November 11, 2011 (11-11-11).Jake and Ellie Seresin's daughter Kingsley was born March 30, 2012.Javy and Jake have been best friends since they met in 2009 when they both joined the LA Kings.Jake transferred to the Dallas Stars in 2012 after splitting with Ellie to be closer to a support system to help raise Kingsley.In 2015 the San Diego Daggers were founded and Jake, Javy, Bradley Bradshaw, and Mickey Garcia were the first to be recruited and accept a deal.2016 is when the rest of the team we have now joins with few coming and going.Royally Pucked takes place in 2017Layne has a work mix that's over 20 hours long ()Layne is the Director of Physical Therapy with one intern. She answers to 2 people; the Team Doctor and the Operations ManagerLayne studied kinesiology at University of Texas at Arlington. She has her Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science - Clinical and Applied Physiology and her Master of Science in Athletic Training.