𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1: 𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑜𝑟 𝐷𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑛𝑑

A blue hedgehog is walking around the park to get some fresh air, and to also get away from his problems just for a while. Until he bumped into a certain ebony hedgehog. Shadow, sitting on a bench while reading a book, he can already sense the blue hedgehog's presence so he turned his attention to him.

Sonic waved at him, his only response was a playful rolling eyes. Sonic giggled at himself, shadow just being shadow. He decided to sit beside the ebony. "What ya reading there?" Sonic asked. "Poems." Shadow plainly responded to him "That sure is cool, but hey wanna hang out at my place? We barely hangout these past few daysss pls shadzz!!" The blue one whined, causing the other hedgehog's ear to flicker.

"So what? I'm very busy that's why, hedgehog."

"But, what about now?"

"I don't have time for you right now, I have other things to d-"

"you always say that..." Sonic mumbled to himself, the truth is sonic has feelings for his rival and he's not afraid to show it to him. And every time he tries to make plans with him, shadow always comes up with the same excuses. But when it comes to rouge, he often agrees with her. He's so jealous of rouge, how come rouge can easily impel him but he can't? Is there something wrong with him??

Sonic's mood quickly changed, he tried to hold back his tears. 'Why the fuck am I crying...' He thought to himself, why was he crying to something so little? His feelings for this hedgehog is becoming worst every day, though he wasn't sure of Shadow's response to his signals. He just goes on with it, not knowing what the consequences will be, that's because he's sonic the hedgehog, reckless in times of danger, he doesn't think about his actions. He's a risk-taker, but isn't aware of the results.

Shadow noticed his change of mood, he actually feels bad for the hedgehog beside him. "Fuck..." He cursed to himself. Sonic quickly stood up from the bench "Sonic, I-"
But before he finish his sentence, the blue hedgehog walked away. Leaving the ebony hedgehog alone, again. After all, that's what shadow wants! To be left alone, no one to bother his personal space because he doesn't like to be attached.

𝑇𝑜 𝐵𝑒 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒𝑑...