Good morning.

Woah!My bad,okay long tiem returning,enjoy this chpater,i cant promis ethe next one.

"Goodmorning."Gong-Yoo smiled as Y/N yawned.She hummed her response,leaning on his shoulder."How do you feel?"He asked,gently tracing his fingers up her naked thigh.She giggled,stretching."better,much more relaxed."He chuckled,pulling her closer by her hip."Good."He gently kissed her lips,down her jaw,and tot he base of her throat.Leya scratched at the bedroom door,reminding them they had to get up and get ready.Y/N slowly sat up rubbing the sleep from her eyes,going over to her dresser.Gong-yoo stared while she stood,rummiging through to find something to wear."I can feel your eyes on me."She snorted."Are you done?"She turned around to see him smirk and stand up,it was her turn to stare."Can I have my shirt,r do I have to get it?"He looked to his discarded and wrinkled shirt on the floor by her feet."Come get it."She challenged,crossing her arms.He knelt in front of her,putting his lips on her thigh,kissing up,right to her waist line."Thank you."He got up,tilting up her chin to look at him,gently wrapping his hand around her throat."Your welcome."

After getting dressed,Gong-yoo decided he was going to go and grab a few changes of clothes from his house to bring over while he stayed with her."How about we go on a walk girl?"Y/N asked Leya after refilling her bowl.Her tail wagged while she ate,gulping her water.Y/N sat on the floor next to her,petting her back.