The end of the world and a new revolution

the world has ending a metorite landing on earth almost destroying it,that metorite started infecting people turning them to zombies and mutated animals,but it also gived away supernatural ability.after reciving those ability the people started seeing hope in theirs eyes making them fight back zombies,but not only zombies but their own kind.the world has became more courrpted where the strong killed the weak,and the weak depend on the strong.thats how the world has come to an end on 2023.
kim jong was running away from a horde a zombie,and stumbled up on a abandon building.he hid there until the zombies run past him then he started climbing up the stairs.he looked out the window and saw the zombies surrounding the building he then looked a way and spotted a guy leaning on a wall,he then walked away from the window and head towards the guy.he took out a loaf from is bag and handed it to him,the guy looked at him and asked if he ated already which he happily replied with a smile the he took a sit by the wall and started dozing off.

                           *  Before *

kim was running away from a horde of zombies he was out of breath but keept on running he then stumbled upon a building he then run in the building and hid behind a wall,he sood there for a minute and started walking up the stairs and spotted a window he then walked close up to the window to take look outside and see if the zombies left as he was about to peeked out the window a cold and sharp metal was right by his neck,then a husky voice said do not scream if you want to live.kim felt shivers throught out his whole body and nodded his head.the blade then left his neck,so kim turned around and looked at the figure standing in front of him,the guy tooked a step back making kim see his whole body much more better.this guy was about 185 cm while he i 178 cm, ths guy got black wavy hair,ice cold eyes,a perferct structure and a masculine body.

kim thought he was staring to much and looked away from the guy.the guy then bring his balde back kim neck and said you have 3 seconds to explain why are you here,kim then looked back at the guy asking himself if hes about to die here then the guy started counting as he reached on 1,kim shouted "WAIT WAIT" i'll explain myself,the guy then draw back his blade.kim then let go a sigh and said the names kim jong and i was looking for my sister we got into fight and she stormed off somewhere,i wasn't really worried because i thought she'll come back home before night falls but then days passed and i started to get more worried so i went to search for her until a horde of zombies saw me so i ranned and stumbled upon this building and now i am here waiting for the zombis to leave to continue my search.as i finished my story the guy in front of me started coughing up blood.so i took a step forward to heal him with my ability but he raised back up his sword and told me to stop there,i looked at him and then i looked around for something sharp, i spotted a broken glass an picked it up i then streched my hand out and let the blade cut me, i hissed in pain and the guy just watched me shocked i then dropped the glass and covered my hand where i cut myself and a green light glow under that hand,after that i removed my hand and showed him the now healed hand.i looked up at him and smile saying my ability is to heal.he then lowerd his blade and sit down i walked closer to him an sat down can you show me where your hurt as i said that he then lifted his shirt up and i was shocked there was a huge wound on the side of his waist.i then started to heal him,it took about a minute to heal him since the wound was huge,after i was finished i was exhausted.i couldn't move for sometime so i just lay on the ground and closed my eyes didn;t even realize i dozed off.

some day's has passed and started to know the guy a little better his name was park joonghyuk and he got a cold personality but under that he was an warm personality i came to realize,liked that time we were hungry and i was about to leave to get some food for us to eat he assist to do it but he was still to weak to get up so i reassured him i'll be alright, but i ended back coming with a few scratches he then looked at me and said how is taht alright when you have scratches on your body.a week was past and it's now present i waked up and and look at joonhyuk he was awake,i then gtted of the ground and told him good moring,if he was ready to hit the road.he then looked at me and nodded his head before getting up lets starting moving now he said.then i smiled at him and we both started walking out building.i looked at the sky and smiled the weather pretty nice today he then looked up and said yh.