(ʏ/ɴ) ᴛɪᴍᴇ!

Every day is a fresh, new, beginning to change your life to the better or to the worst. For our dear protagonist, though, it's a day the same as any other.

In where she completes her routine dress's up and heads to school. (L/N) (Y/N) is an ordinary student at Kunugigaoka junior high school. It is one of the most prestigious high schools in the entirety of Japan. Not to mention, she's in class 3-A, the best class in the entire grade.

But today, fate will change that because it wants her to have a better life with better friends (and maybe even a harem).
Currently, her father is driving her to school, and don't worry, in this fanfic, (Y/N) has a normal, happy family.

You might be wondering about our little protagonist. What type of person is she? Is she arrogant? Is she nice? Is she a garde 1 drama queen, or is she the most sweetheart of a princess?

To tell you the truth (Y/N) isn't at all any of those. (Y/N) is a simple, kind student. She doesn't partake in gossip, nor does she listen or believe any rumors. She doesn't stick her nose into other people's business and keeps solely to herself. She doesn't believe anything that is said about others and only does when she witnesses it with her own eyes and hears it with her own ears. The same could be said about events.

As you have read, (Y/N) is just a simple ambivert interested in nothing but her own hobbies and in trying to get by the school year. (I'm sure everyone is happy she isn't some gacha hybrid princess hated child).

Getting back into the plot (Y/N)'s father drops her off at school after bidding her farewell and reminding her to do her best and that he loves her with a farewell kiss on the head.

A quiet sigh escapes her lips, '𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆' hence she begins making her way into the school and to her classroom.

Walking at a steady pace (Y/N) starts to admire the outside of the school from the window next to her. If only the personalities of the people attending this school were just as pleasant and appealing as the alluring view in front of her.

Yet, at last, she has made it to her classroom. Walking in, she makes a beeline to her seat and sits down, opens a novel, and starts reading in silence.

"Good morning (L/N)." The said maiden looks up from her novel only to catch the sight of Asano Gakushuu, the class and student council president.

"Good morning to you too, Asano-san." The said male gives her a real warm smile. Why are you, may ask? It's because (Y/N) is one of the many people who he could actually be friends with. Because of her behaved personality and good grades.

Yet, (Y/N) wasn't interested in the guy. All she wants is to pass her time at Kunugigaoka in peace. She didn't dislike him. She just doesn't wanna be caught up in any drama that'll cause her a headache. So, just as soon as she set her eyes in him, she returned her peaceful gaze back to her beloved novel.

Time passes by, and then the teacher comes in to start the lesson. The students take their places, and the Bell rings to indicate the start of class. Minutes go by, and suddenly, the lesson is done, and students are free to leave for their next class.

Hurriedly, (Y/N) gathers her things and heads out of the classroom on her way to the next class.

"(L/N)-San!" The sound of someone's voice calling out her name rings through the hallway. The (H/C)ette turns around and finds her underclassmen Shiro running at her while waving a piece of paper in the air.

The maiden stops mid-way and greats her kouhai with a smile, "Greetings to you too, Shiro."

The boy offers her a toothy smile before fixing his glasses "(L/N)-senpai, I got a 98 on my math test, and all that is thanks to you! Thank you so much!" The maiden offers the young lad a generous smile before petting him on the hand. "There is no need to thank me, I'm just fulfilling my part as your senior. And since you have great marks on your test here."