14

𝐵𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒̀

I've never seen her so mad before. But I wasn't complaining, she had every right to be pissed. I also think she looks sexy as hell when she's mad. Her face gets all scrunched up and she starts mumbling shit under her breath, speeding around and only making herself more frustrated.

Not to mention today it's her first day at her new job. My baby looks so cute in her outfit.

"Oh nurse," I called out to her, being annoying on purpose. Nic glared at me before turning back around and continuing to brush her hair back into a ponytail. "I think there's something wrong with me. My heart is beating so fast and I don't know why." I whined.

She tried to hide the fact that she cracked a smile in the mirror as she put it some stud earrings. When she had them both in, she turned to me and climbed into bed, straddling me. I smirked, "you checking me out?"

"Maybe..." putting on her stethoscope, she listened to my heart and instructed me to breathe slowly. "Your heart is beating irregularly fast, why might that be?" She hummed, teasing me by wining her hips.

"Well, I just so happen to have the sexiest girl in the world sitting on my dick, and I'm just about ready to ask her to call in so I can break her back." My hands grip her ass and I made her twerk on me. Nicki laughed, wrapping her arms around my neck and taking control, kissing me deeply and making me lose my breath.

When I say she's different, I mean it. She's just perfection and I couldn't want anyone else but her. A hardworking woman willing to get her own all while letting me spoil her rotten. And on top of that, she's a freak just like me. If it wasn't her first day I'd rip her uniform open and fuck her silly.

But I'm respectful of my baby.

She pulled away from the kiss leaving me with my eyes still closed and a smile on my face. I heard her laugh again as she got off of me. I opened my eyes and frowned a little. Onika saw me and pouted. "Sorry baby, but my vacation is over. I wish I could stay, but this my life now."

I sighed and threw my body back into the covers. "I could never imagine myself working a nine to five. So happy I went straight to the league. Lord knows I ain't good at nothing else."

I hated school. Every single minute of it. I did good though, I was in honors class and everything, a nigga always did her big one. I couldn't see myself as being anything other than a basketball player though, or maybe even a coach. I was just that good at what I was used to focusing on.

"What do you mean, babe? Have you heard your voice? You sing beautifully, you could've been the next Whitney or Mariah." Nicki smiled, pulling me up onto my feet. "Walk me out." I led her downstairs and to the door after making a quick stop at the kitchen.

"You flatter me, babygirl. Give me a kiss." I leaned down and she met me halfway. Before I could get carried away and literally carry her back into the house, Nicki pulled away and walked out. "Bye Daddy! Miss you already!"

"Then come back!" I fake cried. I feel like a mom watching my baby leave for her first day of school– wait that's a weird way to put it. I guess I'm saying I'm about to be so fucking bored.

I stood at the door until she pulled off, sighing deeply when I didn't see her car no more.

"What the fuck I'ma do now?" I asked myself.

It was kinda hard to decide. Recently it's always been me and my girlfriend doing whatever the fuck we want together. I don't even remember half the shit I used to do before her. Like what am I supposed to do with my life now?
____________________________

Unwillingly choosing to visit my family, I barged into their home and instantly jumped onto my younger sister's back. "Beyoncé! You big backed bitch, get off!"