preview

Harry grinned as hermonie rushed in with the potion "it's done!" "Well done herimonie." Herimonie grinned "so have you chosen a new name yet ?" Harry nodded "harriet lilly potter." "Its a beautiful name." Harry ducked his head sheepishly "I'm looking forward to this. Harry turned to mirror "to finally belong in my own body." Herimonie smiled softly "I'm going to miss you." Harry's eyes were soft "I know but I cant stay here herimonie Dumbledore will continue to make me fight I'm tired to fighting for a side that lies to me and doesn't really care about me." "Where will you go?" Harry shook his head "I cant tell you that herimonie Dumbledore will force you to tell him." Herimonie nodded with understanding smiling sadly harry held up the potion and drank it in one quick gulp wincing at the fire in his veins. Gritting his teeth harry refused to scream screaming would ruin his plans. Then the pain faded. Herimonie gasped harriet was undoubtedly a beautiful girl. Long shiny raven hair flowed in slight curls down her back looking like the night sky  its self had chosen to grace her with it beauty. Large emerald eyes gave the impression of innocence her tan skin glowed giving her a enthralling look. Large breasts threatened to burst of out of her robes with wide hips to match. Harriet looked in the mirror her own looks taking her breath away the only flaw on her skin was the lighting bolt of her forehead but somehow it made her all the more alluring. Harriet grinned and lifted her bag into her shoulder "remember the plan." Herimonie nodded "be careful harriet." Harriet hugged herimonie "tell draco I said goodbye." Herimonie flushed "how?" Harriet grinned as she pulled back "i know you herimonie." Herimonie punched her shoulder "I tried to keep it quiet." Harriet smirked "your just to easy for me read herimonie." With that harriet walked out of the room intent on leaving Hogwarts. She would follow the call no matter where it led even if it was to the pits of hell.