Combat Boot's (1D)

A/N: This book will be based on One Direction... *face palm* shit, you already know that because of the title... anywhooo.

To get the flow of the story, ONE DIRECTION (Say in announcer voice) is in high school *Cover's ear's from screaming fan's* Umm... yeah... woo... chicken :P

Yes! It is true! I was thinking, I wonder what would happen if they went to a high school together? OH! And then, nsfjdnsfndksnm csklcx (MY SECRET LANGUAGE)!

SO, do you like that idea?

I like it... that is why i'm writing it, well, let's do this!

Tally-ho!

~ Caitlin

I looked up at my house, "So.... tell me again why we had to move?" I called out to my dad, "Because" 

I turned around, that was to much of a simple answer, man, "Come on, dad" I whined, "Because we needed a fresh start"

Right, a fresh start, a new beginning, without mum, i'm sure that is what he mean's.

"DAD! DON'T DROP MY COMPUTER!" Rory scream's and chases after dad, I watched in amusement as my little ten year old brother ran after my dad, who jogged to the house while laughing... yep, we're a happy family, now, we only need our missing piece.

Mum.

I looked around and spotted a room, it had a a balcony, "I SO BAG'S THE BALCONY!" I screamed, running into the house, I ran up the stair's instantly, cool... stair's, i've never had stair's in my own house before.

I looked into a room, to see Dad and Rory trying to set the computer up... "Move, amigo's, let ya sistah do this" I pushed them apart, flipped my hair to the side, then hurriedly set the computer up, "TIME!" I yelled, "Seven minutes..." my Dad stared at me with a look of disbelief, I grinned at him.

"Don't look at me like that, you need to have more faith in your daughter" he shake's his head, "Your bed room is at the end-" "COOL! THANK'S DAD!" I yelled and ran out of the room. I walked into my new room and saw the balcony door's, then saw my new bed, "Sweet" I grinned.

"Honey, you've got school on Monday" I groaned, "Do I have to?" "Yes" I grumbled and threw myself onto the bed, well... at least I have a day to prepare, right?