Chapter One: Wearing Combat Boots To School, Babe

"Monkey, Monkey, get up" "NO" I snickered and buried myself under the blankets, "No, up, now" I groaned and sat up, "Why do I have to go to school?"

"Because, you're a young teenage girl, and-" "And why are you calling me Monkey? Bailey dad, Bailey" he chuckles, "Come on, get dressed, you have half an hour to get ready, and get to school" I chuckled, "I'll be down in ten"

"See you soon, Monkey" I groaned and he leave's, chuckling. I got up, stretching, and then went into my bathroom. I showered and then grabbed some clothes. I pulled on some flowery tight's, a blue skirt, a crop top type of clothing, then a a big cardigan. I put them all on, then I pulled on my favorite pair of boot's.

I looked at myself in the mirror, and then put it into a messy bun, meh, good enough. I walked out and then walked down the stair's, "Oh! Yummy!" I grinned and then ran to the table, "Pancakes!" "WHAT?!" Rory scream's and then run's down the stair's and then jump's onto the seat next to me, "You're half naked, little bro" I mused.

"Rory, get some pant's on" my dad roll's his eyes, but then he hand's out some pan cake's and Rory and I quickly shoved them into our mouth's.

"Who's ready for school?" "Mmmmmmph" I narrowed my eyes and Rory snort's, "I don't want to be the new kid" 

"Well, you'll be the cool new kid" Dad jokes, "Really, more like-" before I could finish, dad threw a pan cake  at me, it hit's me dead in the face and it slide's down, and onto the plate, ".... I was going to say the awesome, kick ass new kid, but he doesn't deserve that now"

Dad roll's his eyes, "Get ready, i'll drive you both to school in a couple minutes" Rory and I groan, looking at each other before we both slouched in our chair's, dad chuckles, "I'll be out soon" he chuckles and then he walk's up the stair's, "Good luck, little bro" I mutter to Rory.

"Good luck Big Sis" he look's back at me.

"May the odd's be forever in our favour" he giggles, yep, we're screwed.

~

"Uh..." my dad laugh's, "GOOD LUCK!" he quickly drive's away and I see Rory give me the 'I'm Praying For You' sign... smart ass.

I looked around, seeing people glance at me... yeah, look at me, i'm a freaking spider monkey bitches.

I grabbed the shoulder bag and repositioned it, great, i'm going to have to- "HEY! NEWBIE!" "HEY! RANDOM CITIZEN!" I yelled instantly and turned around to see a guy looking at me in amusement.

"Not what I expected-" "But what you expect, that wouldn't be fun if I was what you expected to the very detail that you have thought of me, it wouldn't be interesting for you to talk to me, and it would probably be the most boring conversation you have ever had" I looked at the guy... who seemed taken back.

"And you didn't expect me to do that either..." I whisper awkwardly, whoops... 

"Uh, yeah. You're an odd one, aren't you?" "I plan to be like that" I say and slapped my boot's together and saluted him, "I am Bailey Moore, at your service" I smiled at him, "Oh, i'm Josh, Josh Devine"

"Sweet name brother from another mother" I laughed, "Umm... can you point me toward's the front office... please?" "That way-" "Thank's buddy" I grinned at him and then followed his direction, hang on...

I stopped, and scoffed, idiot. I turned the other way, i'm not stupid, this is the way to the boy's locker room, and you know how I know, because I had looked up this school before hand, they have some pretty intriguing traditions here.

I walked the other and way and soon found the office, "Hi, i'm-" "Newbie, here, class, map, walk out of office" the lady snap's at me... someone hid a fish in her car today, i'm guessing.