Where..?

Mention of blood!!
     I woke up and sat up rubbing my eyes and stood up, and walked out of whatever room I was in I didn't bother going to me family this time.. My father wasn't even there. I managed to teleport of the castle into a place surrounded by trees then the next second I heard a loud crash and a tree came crashing toward me and I rushed out of the way seeing my father and I covered my face and he looked over.
    "oh.. Sorry?" He said then continued walking. That was.. Interesting I spawned some paper and found a cave and sat down towards the back and began drawing a bunch of random things. Like this red dude from a Lego show and I felt something change and I frantically looked around seeing a grey tail and I and gasped and I was very confused like where did it come from? Wait.. My mom can shape shift.. My eyes lit up with delight and I teleported back to the castle.

    I ran up to my mother.
     "Mother look!! I can shape shift like you!!" I was jumping with joy but she just stared at me.
     "Uh huh.. That's nice." And she continued talking to Kamaii I felt tears form and teleported away and ended up back in the cave and cried as I drew. A few minutes later my sister teleported here.
     "Heyy sis! Whatcha drawin?" She asked me.
      "Nothing important.." I responded and I didn't answer to anything else she said, then she teleported away. I was suddenly freezing so I wandered out to go look for something soft and seen a battle going on between my father and some white hair dude, what why are they fighting? Is father gay??? I watched in horror as bl00d splashed on my face and the white guy left and I started crying  and grabbed some random leafs and ran back to the cave and cried myself to sleep.

331 words

Author note: It's kinda short because Kanai was drawing most of this chapter. Sorry, but this is the start of major trauma so read with caution.