Characters ♡

Will update as needed!!ஐ♡*

Pedro (Pedro): He was best friends with hector as a kid and they met at the same adoption center. Pedro got adopted but hector wasn't so that made the both of them really sad. After pedro got adopted he found out hector was hit by a car and then pedro cried a lot because he was sad because he car. He started taking drugs to help cope with the pain, sadly. He fainted and went to the hospital and during surgery he ascended and his eyes started to glow gold. Flabbergasted, the doctors saw him float up to the sky out of the operating room and into the clouds....... Pedro died and became god.

Doctor 1: Carlos Lopez Hurowitz Apodaca Rebolledo Sloan
Carlos was a famous actor and was really really famous. He started acting when he was like 3 years old and he was home alone 3 really famous. He lived in a mansion with his mama and dada until it caught on fire and carlos's dad and mom died in the fire. Carlos got a big ass scar on his face from the fire. He could not act anymore because he was "ugly". he went to the hospital to try and fix it. It couldnt be fixed so Carlos had to be a regular person so he went to school. He sucked ass ar school but only got into college bc he bribed the ppl there with the money he saved. His roommate was pedro and they were friends w benefits until pedro overdosed and died. Carlos didnt gaf and moved on w another hoe until reporters found out that carlos used to be a famos actor and yea he had to move to venesuela beccause paparazzi would not stop following him. Vuenesuela does not like america so carlos;s education didnt count so he was homeless jobless so with his last bit of money he bribed someone for a job as a doctor at the vet's office. He did not get an education for this. He has no medical experience.

Narrator: Charloote
The narrator wasn't always a narrator but it was a fairy. It was enemies no with a tinkerbell because the narrator had no wings and tinkerbell was the wing of wings. Then when tinkerbell tinkered its bell it pushed the narrator off a cliff in the mount rushmore off the president's head and the narrator broke its neck. It died but then pedro the god of god saved the narrator and cursed the narrator to narrate forever. to this day, you can find the narrator in various books, narrating until the universe is gone.

Person 1 Hector Diez (bffs with pedro)
He was abandoned as a kid in adopt and raise a cute kid at the adoption center and then he wasn't adopted so he was sad and cried so he ran away from the adoption center and he got hit by a car and lost his left arm so he had to learn how to write with his right arm because he is left handed but he got adopted bc he's handicapped and he asked this girl out in high school and she said yes but he didnt know it was only bc he was rich and handicapped and the girl wanted better parking at safeway so hector was really sad bc she broke up with him after they graduated after putting him 900k in debt so that's why he wants a dog to fill the empty void in his heart.