Villain Story Lore!

This Story does contain spoilers for cookie run kingdom!

And just a heads up, if you don't wish to spoil a little of the stories plot for yourself, you can skip this part! This is just explaining how the story goes to help clear things up for people who are confused on certain parts!!

I'm going to get started on this story very soon, I hope you all enjoy it!

PS: Planning On Making villain stories for all of the ancients!

———————————————

Pure Vanilla Cookie has always been there to protect his friends, he's always been a hero in the story.

But sometimes, even guilt can swallow the most kindest of hearts.

The story begins after Black Raisin Cookie and Healer Cookie's argument, and when Pure Vanilla was brought back inside his mind; Met with the Light Of Truth once more. Truth knew that the guilt was upon Pure Vanilla, and he did everything he could to lead Pure Vanilla to the right path. And as known in the original tale, Pure vanilla is able to escape his guilt.. but Truth's plans were changed, the guilt inside of Pure Vanilla swallowed his heart whole. Reforming his spirit into vengeance and heartbreak, And with his new found soul, he shifts Truth's plan to a whole nother' path.

Pure Vanilla hid his Ill intentions until the very last moment. When he had blasted Dark enchantress down, seeing her as dead. And this time, instead of Pomegranate coming to Dark enchantress's rescue, Pure Vanilla jumps down into the darkness where she lay. Truth pleaded him to return to the surface, but there was no going back now for Pure Vanilla. And there, right in that moment, he sent his full potential loose. Revealing the darkness inside him that has taken over his heart forever.