1

If you asked Gyuvin what he lived for, he'd answer with his passions. Performing, music, artistry, and the love inside him that he was practically overflowing with.

Whatever allowed him to love so deeply, he would like to confront it. Ask how it could be so cruel as to allow him to be so devoted when he found someone to give his all to.

As he kicked off his shoes in the entryway of their dorm, pausing for a moment to admire the boy in front of him who was currently being chased by their youngest member. Face stretched into a smile so beautiful it could launch a thousand ships. He cursed this unknown entity again, heart twisted and a pang of longing settling deep in his chest.

"Gyuvin-ah," called out Ricky with a mischievous Yujin hanging off his side.

His name floated in the lull of his voice, at last he exists completely.

"Coming," Gyuvin made his way over to them, giving them both a gentle pat on the head, before helping Hanbin and Gunwook organize their takeout on the small dining table.

They settled down to eat and several light conversations broke out amongst them, until their diligent leader gathered their attention.

"Run down of tomorrow. Photoshoot will take up most of the day, we have an interview right after but it's not recorded so don't worry about it too much. Both are for a magazine, so there'll be some time before it's published," He smiled firmly. "Meaning let's do our best but also it'll be edited,"

"Meaning, choose your words wisely or else?" Hao grinned playfully at Hanbin who was already reaching his hand over to pinch his boyfriend's cheek.

If he weren't an idol, he would have confessed ages ago.

That's what he often tried to reason with himself. There was a certain image to upkeep, boundaries put in place between fans, the company, and his fellow members.

But then again, since when did any of them care? Since when did he care? It's not as if these rules could prevent him from being a person. The depths of him yet to be discovered, emotions, crashing waves against unexpecting shores. He didn't decide to chase his dreams with fervor burning so strongly it rivaled the sun and the stars, for them to hold him back in any capacity.

There was something he wanted, ached for, so strongly it rivaled the push and pull of the moon and the tide.

He looked up from his plate and met eyes with a pair of 500 won coin ones across from him. Eyes widening, the older boy bowed his head, and Gyuvin swore he could see the tips of his ears reddening.

If he were a braver person, he would've confessed ages ago.

As the conversation steered into light hearted banter, Gyuvin's waters calm, he lets himself become stagnant.

"Gyuvin and Taerae, your turn to clean up tonight," Hao motioned to the two of them and then to the array of plates and cups on the table.

"But I already helped set up," Gyuvin whined and yet despite his complaint, he stood up to gather the mess.

"Good puppy," Hao ruffled the hair on his head as everyone erupted into gentle laughter and left to their respective rooms, most planning on going back out for extra practice room time.

"Not a puppy..." Gyuvin mumbled, backing up to make his way to the trash can. When he stopped in his tracks as he realized someone was right behind him and he was about to bump into them.

"Still wanna watch 'My Demon' with me?" Ricky had lingered behind, voice soft and expecting.

"Yeah dude, I should keep tabs on my celebrity look-alike after all,"