Chapter one: The Ruins (part two)

Y/N's POV:
Soon after the flower vanished, a goat lady in a purple dress emerged from the shadows. Looking at her dress, it reminded me of a kimono. I waved lightly, and she seemed to relax a bit. Hopefully, this will be a reliable allay like that stranger online was. "Hello child, don't be afraid. I am Toriel Caretaker of the Ruins. " she talks interesting it seems the legend was true. Still, I have to get back to o/s/n!

"Um, hi Toriel. I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you. " shit that sounded very awkward. Good job, me. You get an award for the best conversation. Then Toriel spoke, "Come with me Y/N I will lead you throughout the Ruins." I follow her for a while until we stop at a house. Toriel ushers me inside, so I walk in carefully, making sure not to break anything.

"I have some leftover pie from earlier here have some." Toriel says, handing me a plate. I take it, giving a quick thanks and looking at it for a moment to check for poison. Once I've looked over it, I eat it, tastes really good. I should make pie more often. After eating, she leads me to a room, then closes the door and leaves. After about an hour, I look at my watch. She should be asleep by now. I slowly get out of bed and exit the room, closing the door behind me. I hear chatter coming from downstairs, so I curiously walk down, making sure to stay in the shadows. I see Toriel she's talking to someone and telling jokes the other voice is very.... attracting to me. My cheeks heat up at that moment, and I realize I might have a new senpai... Toriel asks a question "So are you free Saturday night?" My eyes widen, and I glare at her she's just another rival that I have to take down. "Um yeah, why?" the other voice responded I loved their voice its just so perfect."I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner with me Saturday, not much else. I promise I won't burn the pie this time, " Toriel, I swear I hate you officially. "Sure if it's okay with you." they seriously did not just agree. That's it. I need to do it now. I walk upstairs again and grab a knife, a piece of paper, and a pen. I write neatly on the paper 'turn around' and then place it on the fireplace with the help of a chair. She soon comes back upstairs, and I wait behind her chair she spots the note and picks it up as soon as she does. I slink behind her, preparing the knife. Soon, she turned around and gasped softly. I stabbed her right in the heart. Blood oozed from the wound, and I stabbed her again. This time, she turned to dust. Interesting, well, I have no bodies to take care of, so that was very easy compared to usual. I grab a towel and clean up the blood. If anyone asks what happened to here, I'll just say she fell into the fireplace simple as that.

A/N:
Sorry for not punishing sooner. I have been sidetracked lately, but hey, at least this update was a big one. XD