[33] please marry me (last chapter)

Since they dated, they moved in to Hyunjin's penthouse. Jisung asked for that. The younger ones really like the view from the balcony in the penthouse. Minho became occupied with arranging the school's opening, which was required by Mr. Han.

Hyunminsung has been the focus of gossip recently. When it comes to Han Jisung, no one dares to give negative comments. One of the advantages Jisung has as Mr. Han's sole child is this. The same goes for Hyunjin's parents. In order to avoid a business conflict with Han, they had to accept Minho.

Hyunho is becoming increasingly involved in the mafia group. The reason this is happening is because Jisung always brings the other two to meetings.

Jisung also prohibited them from seeing how he tortured his victims. For Jisung, let that side of him be the only thing he keeps to himself. His V-hyung gave the same advice. Not all people can accept what they did to their victims.

"Baby.."

"Hmm.." Jisung turned to his husband who was lying on his right. Jisung frowned when his husband took the notebook he had in his hand.

"You need to take a break," Hyunjin advised. Sometimes, he is anxious to observe his partner's study habits during test times.

"Listen to your husband, boyfriend," said Minho who was on his left. The oldest is replying to Felix's text. The freckled boy informed him that Lee's family will be hosting a family dinner this weekend. Felix believes that this is a chance for Minho to officially introduce Hyunsung to their family.

"Just five minutes.."Jisung made a decision.

"No!"

The youngest started to hear the voices of the other two. Hyunjin mirrors Minho as he wakes up. The super king size bed is ideal for them all. The youngest who had been resting on his head in bed looked at the other two.

"Tell him." Hyunjin said to Minho. Jisung, who didn't understand, still turned to the oldest.

"Hannie, please marry me..."

Jisung's eyes widened upon hearing that statement.

"I want to be your husband,"Minho added, making the youngest lose words. Jisung turned to his husband.

"He has already asked me and you know my answer," Hyunjin said, as if he knew what was on the youngest's mind.

"I asked him when he brushed his teeth,"Minho said making Jisung giggles.

"I'm not a romantic person when it comes to this kind of thing. So I'm sorry if I don't give you special.."

Minho was silent when Jisung kissed him.

"But you are so romantic when you make love with me,"Jisung replied with a smile. Hyunjin laughed softly when he saw Minho blush.

"And of course my answer is yes..." continued the youngest, making Minho and Hyunjin give him the joyful hug.

"We love you, baby!"

[end]

*****

a/n : So, this is how the story ends 😊 Thank you, guys, for your vote and comments. It means a lot to me.

Enjoy your holiday and stay safe!

Sending you warm wishes for a joyful Christmas and a prosperous New Year! 🤗

❤️,
Kay.