1. The start of it all.

January 17, 2017
*ring* Mingyu was awoken by his phone alarm. Usually he would just turn it off and go back to sleep again, but this time it was different. Today he had an audition and he couldn't be late. This was big, if he made this he would actually become an actor. Mingyu had always wanted to be an actor ever since he was a kid watching tv. He dreamed of having success and sharing it with the world. But for now, he had to get ready.

He got up and headed straight to the bathroom. This wasn't his first audition though, he had auditioned multiple times before but this one, he had a feeling it would be different. But he didn't have time to think he got in the shower adjusting the water so it would be slightly colder. After stepping out of his shower he dried himself and put on some moisturizer. Then he got out of the bathroom and made his bed he'd never been this excited to audition before.

Then he went out of his room and made his way to the kitchen, he couldn't go to an audition on an empty stomach. So he just ate some bread and peanut butter. He knew how to cook he just didn't want to. Then he sat on the couch and turned on the tv, the living room was next to the kitchen so he would usually eat on the couch while watching the news or looking for movies. The audition was an hour away so he still had time.

Finally deciding on a movie he just relaxed and waited for the time to pass by. This movie was actually pretty good, he wondered how he had never seen it before. Though the movie wasn't even an hour long it was more like 40 minutes. He had never seen a film like this before. The writing was incredible and the cast was a bunch of famous actors. He thought as he watched the credits but one person caught his eye, the writer of the film Jeon Won woo.

Then he went straight to his laptop placing it on his lap as he searched for the writer on google. Reading almost all of the articles about him, Mingyu was amazed at his writing. The article read "Jeon Won woo, the writer of various award winning films." Mingyu wasn't a writer but this amazed him for some reason. Then Mingyu checked the time, it was time to go to the audition.

He drove there in his car his parents had gave him when he turned 18, he was now in his second year of college. But the whole drive there he just couldn't stop thinking about the writer. He wasn't even nervous for the audition anymore. All he could think about was Wonwoo. And from that day forward, he wanted to become an actor even more. He wanted to be in a movie Wonwoo had written.

Then he had finally arrived at the company he was auditioning for. Highlight ent ( a/n : highlight ent is a company i made up its not real and it is purely fiction. ) he got out of his car and locked the doors with the key in his hand. As he stared at the big building in front of him.
He was overjoyed to even be there at that moment. He had been dreaming of this day. And it had finally come true.

Then, he fixed his shirt and looked at his clothes in the reflection of the car window. He was wearing a black t-shirt, some pants and a leather jacket. It wasn't his best outfit per say but he liked it. He fixed his hair one more time before walking towards the entrance of the building. This was it, he thought. Entering the spacious lobby and waiting there. It was a nice building and there were a few people also waiting to audition.

January 17, 2022
But that story was years ago, now Mingyu was a successful actor. He had finally made it after that audition at highlight ent. He was more than happy that time. He had worked with the people that influenced his growing up. Actors that helped him through hard times. And now he was a big hit and one of the most successful actors in highlight ent. He had also shared that with the world.

He had even worked with Jeon Wonwoo. Now Wonwoo was his idol, though he wasn't a writer. He watched Wonwoo's films and they were even better and better the more that he watched them. He remembered when he was 19 and he discovered the first film Wonwoo had written. Who knew that until now he would still love his films. He had a new goal now, and that was to meet Wonwoo.

Yes, he had appeared in Wonwoo's film before but he never got the chance to actually meet him. And he did say Wonwoo was actually pretty attractive but he doesn't have to know that.
Wonwoo barely came on set and only called with the main characters so Mingyu's goal is pretty hard to reach. Well i mean he had seen Wonwoo before, from afar that is. It is hard to get in touch with him.

To be continued <33
Part 1 | the perfect pair
Helloooo,, sorry for the short chapter 1 i promise ill make the chapter 2 longer<3

ANOTHER SHIT CHAPTER LETS GOOOO
917 words