𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 + 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭

𝄞

Finally it was Friday, the last day of the week and the start of the weekend. Finney couldn't be more excited, he and the others had a sleepover planned for tonight, since the band had another concert tomorrow. ROTL had a gig almost every weekend.

Finney had woken up to the sound of his alarm clock, signalling it was time for him to wake up if he didn't want to be late to school. The brunette sat up in his bed and rubbed the sleep from his eyes, he yawned and stretched his limbs. Eventually the boy dragged himself out of bed and over to his closet.

He rummaged through his clothes until he found a decent outfit to wear, the boy changed into his outfit and put on his favorite necklace. Finney looked at himself in the mirror and shrugged his shoulders.

"Good enough." He mumbled to himself, grabbing his phone off the charger and heading for the door. Finney walked out of his room to be met with his father in the kitchen.

His father turned around at the sound of quiet footsteps, "morning Finney." The man said, Finney yawned before responding. "Morning dad."

"Are you still going to that sleepover today?" The older man asked as he flipped a pancake on the pan. Finney sat down at the table. "Yeah I am." He said, his father nodded his head.

"Call me sometime during the sleepover so I know you're okay." Terrence said, his son nodded. "I will dad." Finney checked the time on his phone and realized if he didn't leave now, he would be late.

The boy said goodbye to his father before grabbing his bag and heading out the door. He walked down the sidewalk, enjoying the quiet morning. It was still quiet early, the morning sun was shining against his skin, birds were singing their morning melodies and adults were heading off to work.

Finney liked the mornings.

It was the time of day where the town hadn't come to life yet, and the boy liked the comforting silence of early morning. He continued to admire the scenery until he heard two familiar voices in the distance behind him.

"Hey Finney!" One of them called out, the boy in question turned on his heels, walking backwards. He squinted a bit to get a better view of the two figures in the distance, smiling once he realized who they were.

Bruce and Vance.

"Oh, hey guys!" He exclaimed with the same smile on his face. The two older boys jogged to catch up with him. "Bonjour Finney, how are you?" The blonde said, holding his book bag in his hand instead of wearing it on his shoulder like a normal person.

"Good, just tired. What about you two?" Finney returned the question, glancing between the two. "We're good as well." Bruce said, Vance hummed in agreement.

The three boys continued to walk in comfortable silence, Finney couldn't help the slight tint of red making a grand appearance on his face, after all the boys he had a crush on were walking on either side of him. Both were an inch or two taller than him and way too attractive in Finney's opinion, then again he could've been exaggerating.

Eventually the school building came into view, and an idea made it's way into Finney's mind. He took a quick glance at the two older boys who were on either side of him and both of them were distracted; perfect.

"Race you!" The brunette shouted, running off towards the front gates of their highschool. Bruce and Vance looked at each other before running after him. Unfortunately they couldn't catch up, Finney was fast as hell.

The brunette boy made it to the front gate and turned around with a proud smile gracing his features. "A heads up would've been nice!" Bruce said, breathing heavily after he and Vance had caught up.