Four; Leaving

Elijah woke up and lazily threw on his clothes, already out of breath from the whole ordeal of getting dressed. He heard Jay working away in the kitchen -- hopefully making breakfast, Elijah thought. His gut began to rumble as he struggled to his feet.

He waddled through the house, breathing like he ran a marathon. "M... morning," he said breathlessly. "Sit down, I'm making breakfast.", Jay said with a smile, pointing to the kitchen stools. "Uh, Jay." Elijah gave him a look. "Those'll break under me," 

"Oh, uh," Jay looked around. "The couch!" He smiled. "I'll just bring you your plate when it's done.", he smiled warmly. "Okay," Elijah nodded as he waddled back to the couch, lowering himself onto it carefully. It creaked heavily under him.

He waited, belly groaning with hunger. 

"Bacon!", Jay said as he sat a huge plate of bacon down. "I usually wouldn't make the whole pound -- but you can eat a lot, right?", he asked with a hopeful grin. Elijah nodded, "Yeah, I can down this." He gave him a thumbs up and began to dig in.  

Jay sat down beside Elijah, not even watching television, just watching him. "You really like to watch me eat, don't you?", Elijah asked jokingly. "I'd say yes, but that'd make me sound weird, wouldn't it?" Jay raised an eyebrow. "As if you're not weird for fucking a 500-pound man," Elijah shoved a forkful of bacon into his mouth. 

"Hey, people have their preferences." Jay smiled. "And fetishes," Elijah added with a burp. "Is it that obvious?", Jay frowned. "Uh, yeah.", Elijah nodded. "Don't worry, I don't judge. Besides, nobody else would go out with me. I've had my share of fat fetishists in my time...", he smiled. 

"Okay, well," Jay smiled. "That wasn't my intention?" He cheesed. 

"Let me eat.", Elijah mumbled. "Got it, boss." Jay gave him a thumbs up.  

After eating, Elijah let out an unattractive belch. "So, what's your main thing?" 
"What do you mean?" Jay raised an eyebrow. "Like, in fat dudes.", Elijah said. "Oh, er." Jay thought about it for a second. "I, well." He blushed, embarrassed. "I think I like slobs." 

"Eheh. And do you always go for super-size pigs like me?", Elijah teased. "...The bigger the better?" Jay smiled innocently. "Yeah, clearly. You've done nothing but feed me.", Elijah covered his mouth to burp again. "Okay, well I like to cook." Jay smiled. "I warned you!", he chuckled. 

"Heheh, should've listened.", Elijah smiled as he shifted -- his whole doughy body jiggling as he shifted. "Can I -- uhm.", Jay blushed, trying to piece together words. "Can I touch your tummy?" 
Nodding, Elijah snorted, "Go ahead.", he blushed too. 

Jay groped Elijah's rolls, his hands sinking into the soft fat. He played with Elijah's stomach like it was a giant stress ball -- in a way, it kind of was. He lifted up Elijah's belly and let it plop back onto his thighs, sending a tremendous jiggle through his entire body. 

"God, you're fat.", Jay said. "Sorry! I didn't mean it like that --" 

"It's fine," Elijah chuckled. "Your face is chubby," Jay pinched Elijah's cheek, causing him to chuckle. He looked down at his watch, "I need to get going.", he said. "Oh?" Jay frowned. "Oh, yeah! Let me give you some of my leftovers!", he excitedly got up and rushed to his fridge, bagging all of the desserts and baked goods he could find. 

"Pies, cakes, cupcakes...", Elijah mumbled, "You think I need all that?" 

"Yeah," Jay smiled as he began to take the bags out to Elijah's car. "You said your fridge was empty, I can't let you go hungry.", he shrugged as he put the bags into Elijah's trunk.  "And who's gonna help me unload these?" Elijah asked, standing over Jay. "Uh.. not me!", Jay chuckled. 

"Thanks for the food.", Elijah smiled as he took his car keys out of his pocket. "No problem," Jay nudged Elijah's belly. "I'll see you around?", he smiled hopefully. "Yeah, you will.", Elijah nodded. "I'll text you tonight?" He raised an eyebrow. "That sounds good." 

"Hopefully I'll be seeing more of you.", Jay winked and Elijah knew what he meant.

"You said those weren't your intentions, but okay," Elijah rolled his eyes, smiling. 

"I lied!", Jay chuckled. "Alright, well, thanks for having me." Elijah offered Jay a hug. 

Jay accepted it; sinking into Elijah's blubber. "I could hug you forever," his head was in Elijah's tits. "Ahh, yeah.. you could," Elijah backed out of the hug and squeezed himself into his car. "See you." He smiled.

"See you," Jay waved. 

Elijah pulled out of Jay's driveway, only thinking about one thing now that he had nothing to do: Food. Specifically, the food Jay had given him. He made a mental goal of getting through it all when he got home. 

Fuck, he was gonna get so fat.