bcis / bachisagi | Stuck together 2

~~ Stuck together for the whole day ~~

"We can't even change so we're eating in our jerseys."

Isagi sighed, holding his lunch tray with his right hand since his other hand is occupied.. with Bachira's hand. They then walked towards the table and Bachira huffed then flopped to the seat.

"Pwah! What was it again Isagi?"

Bachira placed the tray down the table and smiled widely while Isagi only sweat dropped and sat down beside Bachira.

"Muscle spasms caused by excessive physical exertion and I think it was triggered the moment our hands linked.. I think so."

Isagi sighed once more and popped the chopstick, separating them apart and digged into his food. Bachira chuckled and looked to Isagi who's eating now.

"But I'm glad because it's you Isagi."

Isagi stopped eating and then wiped his mouth with his hand and chuckled as well.

"Me too, if it were Raichi or someone else, it would've been hella awkward.."

He said, not wanting to say 'and lots of screaming' and shook his head then looked back at Bachira.

"Yup."

...

"Hey hey, Isagi."

"Yeah?"

"I can't use my right hand right now, so can you feed me?~" Bachira opened his mouth, forming an O then pointed at it.

"Sure, okay. We can eat in turns." Isagi smiled softly and picked up his chopsticks and picked Bachira's rice with his chopsticks then held it up to Bachira's mouth.

"Here you go, aahhh!"

"Right! Aaaahhhh~~!" Bachira happily ate the rice on the chopsticks, humming, satisfied.

"It tastes so much better when you feed me, Isagi!~" Bachira said bluntly, a light pink hue brushing Isagi's cheeks slightly and Bachira giggled at the sight.

"R-right.." Isagi muttered and then picked up a rice as well and ate it on the same chopsticks he used to feed Bachira, not minding the indirect kiss.

"You're not switching between our chopsticks?"

"Huh?"

Isagi looked back at his chopsticks and smiled sheepishly, a bead of sweat running down his forehead.

"My bad my bad.. I don't really mind so I just used the same o-"

"Nah! I don't mind either, Isagi!"

Bachira jumped on his seat showing how enthusiastic he was about this situation and giggled then pointed at the used chopstick.

"An indirect kiss between you and me is nothing new, yeah?"

".. You're not wrong, but if you point that out I'm gonna feel a little shy from now on." He said awkwardly but then giggled.