★Chapter Twenty☆

Third Person's POV

The elevator door opened the sight in front of him was shocked and broke Jin's heart.Shirtless Jungkook was hugging Tae to his chest tightly and rubbing his back soothingly while he himself was crying silently.Jin already informed an ambulance so he went inside the elevator told,

"Kook hurry up we need to take him to hospital"and tried to lift Tae in bridal style.But Jungkook was not in his right state of mind so refused to let go of Tae.He tightly held Tae and lifted him in bridal style and ran out of the elevator to staircase.

Jungkook got into the ambulance with Tae in his embrace drenched with sweat and panting because of using the staircase for 9 floors.Jin followed them by his car.After reaching the hospital doctors and nurses came and put Tae on a trolley but Jungkook didn't leave his hand.

After sometimes Tae shifted to a room and oxygen mask was supplied.Then doctors said everyone to leave the room so Jin forcefully dragged Jungkook outside of the room.Then they sat the sofa Infront of Tae's room.Nurses when going passing Jungkook gave some flirty and weird looks but Jungkook not in his right mind to notice anything he put his head on his hands while looking down.

Jin who took Jungkook shirt with him gave him to Jungkook saying,
"You have to wear it otherwise that possessive tiger will roar after knowing the fact that all the time you were shirtless"with a small sad smile Jungkook put on the shirt.

"He will be alright, right Hyung?"
"Yes he will Kook,he was looking calmer than other past situations,so he will be okay"
"Did he often get panic attacks?"
"Not often,but there were two critical ones,both times he was unconscious when we brought him to the hospital.Only this time l saw he was conscious after a severe panic attack like this.I think it's you.You made him calm and relaxed I think"

"Hmm" Jungkook said shortly not wanting to talk anymore.Other thoughts were occupied in his mind.After a hour,Tae's room door opened and doctors came outside.Jungkook ran to him and asked,
"Doctor he is okay right? nothing happened to him right?His eyes were wide and looked like he was not in his right senses.

"Yes Mister,he is alright.It's a sudden panic attack.We gave him saline for his betterment.No need to worry,he is alright.You can talk to him and don't say anything will trigger him"doctor said and went from there.So Jin thought Jungkook was going to rush to Tae's room but no.. Jungkook rushed outside of the hospital.Jin shocked and tried to run after him but he wanted to see his baby so he went inside of Tae's room.

Jin went inside and Tae looked at him and smiled a little but he was searching for someone beside him but frowned since didn't see that person behind Jin.
"Baby are you okay?"Jin asked while sitting in the chair near the bed.
"I'm alright hyung,no need to worry,but where is....."

"Ahh Kook he went outside because he had some emergency l think"
"Emergency,no he is out of duty for tomorrow, don't tell me..."Tae's eyes widen with shock and realisation.
"This stupid bunny why you let him go hyung,I know what is going on with his stupid head"Tae said while taking a call to his bun bun phone didn't work, again he called but the same response.
"What is baby?l can't understand"Jin asked.
"Hyung there is no way he is not coming to visit me except for one reason."

"What is it?"
"I know him better than anyone else.He is blaming himself for the incident"
"Why is he blaming himself?"
"I'll ask when he comes back.I know he can't stay long without seeing my condition.So he will come,then I'll teach a lesson to that stupid bunny"Tae said with an angry pout.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

Meanwhile Jungkook is in a place where he he used to go when he is sad and down.This place always made him calm and actually it's not only a place but also a person.After that person his Moon is the only one who gave him that homely feeling.And yes he is in a peaceful atmosphere of a cemetery at a special thomb where his lovely mother sleeping forever.