mha//mae

🪐you say "i don't understand," and i say, "i know you don't"✨

full name: naomi "mae" yorimiya

nicknames:
-mae: dabi, shoto, natsuo, fuyumi.
-blind bat: aizawa, endeavor, hawks, dabi.
-ms. mae: shoto.
-doll: dabi.
-mae-mae: toga, twice

gender: female

age: 22

birthday: december 25th

height: 5'0

love interest: touya "dabi" todoroki

🪐how long could we be a sad song 'til we were too far gone to bring back to life?✨

relatives:
-jean yorimiya; father—pro-hero, deceased.
-lee-ann yorimiya; mother—civilian, deceased.

looks:

regular wear:

regular wear:

hero or villain wear: none

occupation: civilian, although she works under the endeavor agency as a decoy for missions.

quirk: HARMONIC PERCEPTION

quirk abilities:

Mae's quirk, Harmonic Perception, allows her to perceive and manipulate vibrations in the environment. Despite being blind, she can sense the unique vibrational patterns created by sounds, footsteps, and even heartbeats. This heightened sense gives her an acute awareness of her surroundings, making her an exceptional strategist.

In combat, Mae can harness these vibrations to create powerful shockwaves or manipulate the density of the air, distorting sounds to confuse opponents. Additionally, her quirk enables her to "feel" the emotional resonance in people's voices, giving her a unique insight into their feelings. This emotional sensitivity plays a crucial role in her interactions, especially with her love interest, Dabi, as she can discern subtle shifts in his emotions through the vibrations in his voice.

quirk limitations:
-mae's quirk does not work against mutants.
-mae's quirk needs sound to be able to work.
-mae's quirk does not work on those who are silent.
-mae can get distracted by other sounds when trying to focus on a specific sound for her quirk.

quirk drawbacks:
-too much use can cause mae to go into a coma.
-mae's quirk does not work against mutants.
-mae's quirk can only work against a small group of villains.
-mae's quirk can cause massive migraines for her.

personality:

Mae possesses a resilient spirit that echoes the strength found in the chords of her favorite melodies. Despite facing the challenges of being visually impaired, she exudes confidence and independence. Mae is fiercely loyal to those she cares about, a trait reflected in her protective nature.

Her love for music serves as a source of inspiration, providing her with a profound connection to the world. Mae is an empathetic listener, attuned not only to the notes but also to the emotions woven into each song. This sensitivity extends to her relationships, allowing her to connect with others on a deep and intuitive level.

In the face of adversity, Mae channels the determination found in a crescendo, using her unique perspective and strategic mind to overcome obstacles. She approaches life with a blend of grace and tenacity, embracing both the silence and the symphony, much like the contrasting elements of the songs that influence her.

🪐and i wouldn't marry me either. a pathological people-pleaser who only wanted you to see her✨

fears:
-losing dabi again.
-endeavor finding out of her relationship with dabi.
-being labeled as a traitor for falling for a villain.
-being put into a mental hospital.
-dabi not wanting to be with her.
-arguments.
-dabi dying.

other:
-her and dabi were in an arranged quirk marriage at a young age, however it was called off after his supposed "death".
-she knows dabi's heartbeat to a T.
-she is a traitor who works between the league of villains and the endeavor hero agency.

theblcnde