chapter 1

Hey guys it is so good to be back, my health physically and mentally is all better my coma is now in the past and my therapy has improved me a lot so let's get started
___________________________________________

As she stands in front of the giant building full of mentally insane patients all she could think was "this is going to be great!" How weird for someone to be so excited to be working with people who are labeled crazy and insane, right?

Ino walks in and is greeted by a worker who leads her to shizune's office, upon arriving the worker warns her "try not to let your excitement burst, her last trainee was a trainwreck and she's still in a sour mood."

Ino nods and bows in gratitude "thank you, I'll be alright." She enters to see shizune looking through some files "good morning to you Dr. Shizune! I hope your morning went well." Ino said as a way to lighten the tenseness she feels around shizune.

Shizune looks at ino and smiles "good morning ino. My morning was as fine as it could be, are you ready for your patients?" Shizune asked, causing ino to nod and reply with "of course! Ready as I'll ever be."

She was given the files of Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha "these are who you will be working with or studying on. After you make a weeks worth of notes you will come back to me and present all that you have learned, got it?" Shizune asked but more sounded like a demand.

"Of course, I won't let you down"

Shizune smiles at that "good, they are in the lobby eating their lunch right now but they're expecting you so, it'll be okay to sit with them while they eat." Ino nods and hurries off to the lobby, and upon opening the door she spots her patients.
She walks up to them and greets them warmly "Hello! I'm ino, I'll be studying your behaviors and all that for my training. I hope it's not a bother"

Naruto smiles at her and says "don't worry, you're no bother if you're not like the last one." Ino then gasped "Oh right! What happened to Sakura, if I may ask?" Naruto's smile faded and Sasuke wore a scowl "that b*tch tried separating the both of us so she could get in my pants! That's what happened."

Ino gasped again, this time in horror "are you serious? She always took her work seriously, who knew how distasteful she really was. I am so sorry she did that to you, but I can assure you that I would never do that."
Naruto smiled again and Sasuke's scowl disappeared, though, his face still as broody as ever "that's good, we can really never be apart from one another." Naruto said as he finished his food and both he and Sasuke got up and threw their trays away.

"Of course, if you don't mind. I'll just be observing today so you can get used to me being around you guys before I ask anything that may be personal to you..." Naruto nodded and both her and Sasuke went into the back field with ino following along. The two just sat at the pond and leaned into one another and ino noted that they seemed perfectly fine "they're as normal as any sane person, maybe it's something to do with their childhood? They were probably messed up pretty bad and just chose to be here. If so....just how much did they go through?"

At the end of the day ino bowed and said her goodbyes to the two "I'll see you guys tomorrow and ask some basic questions to start us off" ino said "of course, see you tomorrow ino-chan" Naruto replied.
With that, she left and both Sasuke and Naruto went back to their rooms.
"She seems nice, doesn't she?" Naruto questioned "hn" was his lovers reply.

The two kissed each other before snuggling themselves to sleep with one another.