ⅠⅠⅠ

President Coin started talking: 

 ''Good Morning Panem. Good morning to the possible tributes. In the early morning hours, I was discussing with the districts for this years Symbolic Hunger Games. Our victors are going to read out the names of the districts chosen tribute. The Mockingjay is going to start, Then the other victors will read one out accordingly. May the odds be ever in your favour.'' 

 I stood earnestly. All I could think about was the fact that for 23, this day could well be their last with their families. Katniss stood up from her previous post, and stood above us all. ''The female tribute decided by District 1, is Cleo Crane.''  A heart retching scream came from 20 meters away. Cleo Crane. Where did I recognise that name? Seneca Crane's daughter! Peacekeepers came after her, and took into the Presidential Mansion.  Katniss' head shot round to Peeta, looking for comfort, Peeta responded with a comforting nod. She continued. ''The Male Tribute is Cattus  Kallisto. The escort for District 1s son. He didn't even put up a fight. He had accepted his fate. He was out of my sight. I just saw a boy surrounded by peacekeepers with his head down. 

The next few I listened carelessly to. Us Capitol girls definitely know how to scream, I'll give us that.  The victors looked like they playing musical chairs with them going up and down. I was staring into nothing until we got to district 5s choice. The girl in front of me brought me out of my introspecting state. She let out a gasp,  I didn't recognise her,  then she completely fainted, I caught her arms, and Peacekeepers came running over. Four of them carried a limb, and took her down the aisle to the Mansion.  As it was Haymitch announcing the tributes for this particular district. With his drunken state, he just slurred the words ''Okaayy thenn! and the boyy is, Eudoxos who's mum is the womann peacekeeperrr''. He looks lethal. His physique is strong, tall and portrays an unfriendly boy. He runs down the aisle, and slams the door into what might as well be a tribute jail. That left me unnerved and I cross my arms to try and get warmer. It was early January, so without the typical layers, It's cold. 

 The next few were announced and they went  more willingly then the previous. It's been about 35 minutes, it was like waiting for a raffle prize, they held those in the Hall sometimes if the academy needs money. District 6 chose the female we had all been waiting for. Snow's Granddaughter. I can't say I didn't see this coming. Johanna, the person announcing this district had a satisfactory smile on her face. I couldn't stop myself thinking about how young she was. She looked timid, scared, and numb. She shakingly walked down, head down and all. The male was some sponsor's child. I guess they cant help anymore. District 7 choose their head peacekeeper's children. A 13 year old, and a 17 year old. Katniss walks back as the rotation had finished. This is where my father has been stationed for years. From the letters we get once a year, he doesn't sound lenient.  ''And the next female tribute is Laverne Dovecote.'' Katniss says.  I froze, did I hear that right? Me? I hear Malia 90 meters back shout my name. followed by mothers cries. I'm still frozen, and Katniss repeats ''Laverne Dovecote?'' she looks at Peeta for assurance. I take small steps out and I'm greeted by four unfriendly looking peacekeepers. I feel numb.