Four

The day came for the Potter twins to go to Hogwarts. Ivy couldn't wait to learn, but she wondered if she will get to see Draco on the train. He was the only person who didn't make her feel like she was this chosen one. Seeing that Harry asking a guard where to find 9 3/4 caused her to look away as she knew that there was no such thing. "That was a bust."

"All right, Ron do you have everything?"

The Potters shared a look before walking over to them. Harry spoke to them as Ivy just waited, but she saw how the family looked at them and knew, she may be treated a bit of differently. She watched them go through the wall causing her to be amazed. "Wow." She says.

"First year."

"She's my twin, Ivy." Harry tells them.

The redhead knew right there that this family liked Harry more for some odd reason. She's nice, just blunt. Sighing, Ivy followed them through the wall. She didn't want to be treated differently than her brother. Harry looked at his sister and grabbed her hand. "No matter what, you will always be my best friend."

"You'll be my best friend too." She tells him. "Go make some friends."

"You too. You need them."

Ivy smiled as she went looking for a compartment. She found one that was empty and smiled as she walked in. Not knowing that Draco and his two friends followed her. "Ivy Potter." She turned to see the blonde himself. "I would like you to meet my friends. Crabe and Goyle."

"Hi."

"Boys, this is Ivy Potter and don't treat her as the chosen one. She doesn't like that."

The redhead looked at him shocked. She wondered how, but she wasn't going to ask as Crabe and Goyle put her bags up for her making her smile at them. "Thank you, but I could have got that."

Draco looked at her. "I'm sure with your height."

"I'm not that short." She tells him as she sat down. "So, what are the houses?"

The three boys smiled at her as they started helping her out. She learned there were four house. Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, and finally Slytherin. She wanted the same house as her parents, but then again, she already met people who will treat her like the chosen one. Draco looked at the redhead as he befriended her and hopes this turns into a good friendship. Someone who may save him from his family legacy.
~~~
"Wow." She stated staring at the castle. "It's beautiful at night."

"Wait till you see the inside."

Ivy looked at Draco. "I think I want to be in your house because I feel like I can be my own person without people treating me like I'm the chosen one when I'm just Ivy Potter."

"And you will be treated like Ivy Potter to us." Crabe tells her. "I have a sister."

The redhead shook her head at him as they got on the boat. People were talking about her and Harry causing her to sigh as Draco and his two friends knew that Ivy will have a name for herself. Some of the people who wanted Slytherin seen how the redhead Potter was acting. "She doesn't like the attention."

"I say we treat her the way she wants to be treated if she gets in Slytherin."

They all agreed as they reached Hogwarts. Ivy took Draco's hand as they got off the boat and started making their way to the front. She watched Draco start talking to her twin, but the comment he made was slightly rude. "Harry, you can make your own friends, but don't treat someone who is trying to be your friend too. If someone said something bad about him, then it could be a lie just to be friends with you. You won't know who your friends are or when someone is hoping to be your friend for a plea of help till it's too late." She tells him. "Just don't be mad at me or treat me different."

"Never. You can be friends with whoever you want. You are all I have left and nothing will change that."

Draco could tell that they are very close and nothing will tear them apart. Just one doesn't want the attention that they are getting and the other is enjoying it. Making him have an idea to tease the other Potter. Hoping Ivy doesn't get mad at him. "You may enter." They heard causing them all to walk in for the sorting ceremony.