Upcoming Stories - 2024

(Pretend that the background is black and has the "Darkcooler78 Direct" on it)

DarkBill: Hello there! My name is DarkBill and I will be your host to show some upcoming stories made by your truly~~

DarkBill: Now before we begin I just gotta say thank you all for enjoying some of the work I have made and I'm glad some of you followed me. It means a lot to me that you all made me motivated on making new stories or making doing more chapters on them. Once again thank you all for the support.

DarkBill: now with that out of the way. Let me show you the first story reveal that will definitely come around January and the one that I really want to make. Please take a look...or read...what ever check this out!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

???: My TimeSkip is unbeatable.

We then see a young teen boy opened his eyes and then see him getting up from the ground he see's what looks like a swap like forest.

???: This place... this isn't earth.

We then cut it to black and then we see the same young teen walking and that he starts to narrate about himself.

???: My name is Y/N also known as the Ultimate Assassin Hit. You could say I was gifted to take out bad people around the world.

We then see shots of him fighting some criminals that some has hats on there heads and then see the leader with his right hand and then another shot shows a picture of him walking away from the beaten up bad guys.

Y/N: but you see I have a Adopted family that I truly loved to know and I glad I have and there are the Boonchuy's

We then see a flashback and see a young baby boy that is Y/N in the front door and that came Mrs and Mr Boonchuy and then we see shots of Y/N with each of the family and then a family shot of all of them together smiling.

Y/N: and there one of the family I grow feelings with is Anne. She's a very great person I have ever meet and we started to grow close and funny enough it's her birthday today so I'm happy for her.

We then see some shots of the two together with some with different ages and then there's one with him and Anne with a cat named Domino. And then ends with two Blushing smiling looking at the camera together.

Y/N: She's not the only one I'm very close I've meet a lot of others. Some are co-workers, some are partners that I teaming up with in missions and some are great friends of mine. And they are Marcy Wu and Sasha Waybright.

We then see the people he described and then it shows Marcy and Sasha looking at the screen.

Y/N: It was going well for me and then something wired happened... I was going to find Anne to bring her back for her birthday at her home but then I see her with Marcy and Sasha. As I was going to see what's going on a huge bright light covers everything and that takes me with them...and now...

We then see the event happened and then we see his eyes opened and that takes him for the present.

Y/N: Here I am... and I must find away to find them and figure out where a way home is. And that will be...

And that we see's his eye's glow red and that it cuts to black.

Y/N: My Mission...