-Upcoming Story News-

???:

Suprise Bit**!!!

Suprise Bit**!!!

Adam: Hahaha!!! That's right everyone! I'm back, did you all missed the original D**k?... You did, will that's good to hear because if you say you didn't, well I just ignored it.

Adam: Anyway now to tell everyone that I have some announcements for this account news. So let me introduce something that might be bad new or that this author is pretty reckless of announced the future stories that will pop up this year, we'll there are some that will be not come to that promise. So here are the stories.

Phineas and Ferb (not happening)

Lackadasiy (to be honest I'm not really a fan of this indie show. Maybe because of all the cast is furry characters. But I'm just don't feel like making a story about it.)

Sonic Prime (Ha,Ha... No)

Sonic The Hedgehog Comic Series (yeah... I'm not quite ready on making that yet.)

Adam: And that's it... yeah... that must of suck to see these series you like get tossed away! Hahahaha!!! F**King hilarious!

Adam: Well, so you might know that the author has a story coming around properly next month or the next that is the "Danny Phantom" Story that you guys might like hearing that coming out later this year.

Adam: But! Before that I got a surprise for you all. And no, is not some tickets for my "sick return" but something that has something to do with me, and that is my Son in another universe, so let introduce my awesome book cover and trailer, HIT IT!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 And no, is not some tickets for my "sick return" but something that has something to do with me, and that is my Son in another universe, so let introduce my awesome book cover and trailer, HIT IT!!!

Adam's Son Male Reader X Union Academy (None Corrupted AU) X Crossover

Adam: Ha,Ha! That's right everybody! You're Man, has a kid and he is going to rock some sh**! And now time to reveal the sick trailer, CHECK THIS OU--

*BANG*

ADAM: GAH!!!

*ADAM HAS BEEN SHOT*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.