#TWENTYTHREE

ミ୧ ‧₊˚ 🍵 ⋅

ミ୧ ‧₊˚ 🍵 ⋅

yasuhiro's room; 10:21 am

   the next day Yasuhiro woke up four hours before the tournament. Yasuhiro started by doing his makeup and after that he double-checked that he had all the papers to check the decorations and stalls that would be there.
when the second year boy left his dorm he felt his phone vibrating, when he looked at the screen he saw a notification from a familiar person.

mom!!

I hope you have a good day!!
Your sister and I will be in the stands to the east, when you have time come say hello.

yasu:

Thank you mom.
I have to check a few things first but as soon as I can I will see you!!
Send kisses to Amami!!

   after that, he put away his phone and headed towards a side street where the festival would take place.

ミ୧ ‧₊˚ 🍵 ⋅

side street; 11:21am

   Yasuhiro had just spoken to Sam, making him sign a paper and handing a copy of the same paper to the older man. "thank you little monster." said the man with white skeletal markinfd bebeath his eyes "you're welcome Sam-san, I hope you have an amazing experience at the festival." Yasuhiro replied, dismissing the salesman, Yasuhiro looked at the papers he was holding, seeing that he would have to go and talk to Azul so he could sign it.

   the pomefiore student was approaching a group that consisted of Azul and the Leech twins "however, that option will only last for 30 seconds at most. I wonder what he plans to do." spoke the boy with glasses "who plans what?" asked the dark red haired boy scaring them "ah..." Azul opened and closed his mouth like a fish several times which made Yasuhiro tilt his head.