The reactions

-real life-

Seb and Kimi had already arrived to the house and had packed out of their bags and put Evelyn to take a nap after the long flight. They had decided where everyone would sleep and who they would share a room with, so Seb took a paper and drew and wrote down where everyone was staying and put it up on the wall next to the staircase.

Seb had texted the groupchat to ask if everyone was on the way and he was happy everyone was on the way. Oscar and Logan were the first one's to arrive and Seb was wondering who they had with them.

It didn't take long before they were at the house and Seb went out to meet them. "Hey Seb.", Logan said as he stepped out of the car. "Hey Logan, do you need help with anything?", Seb asked and started walking over to the car.

"Yes please. Can you help me bring the suitcases in?", Logan asked as he started taking them out of the car. "Of course I can. Where's Oscar?", Seb asked. "He is walking Alora. She was awake during the whole fight so she fell asleep as soon as she was in the car.", Logan answered.

Seb was a bit more confused then before. But he was shocked when he saw Oscar coming out of the car with a little girl in his hands. "Oh hey Seb, I didn't see you come out here.", Oscar greeted Seb. Oscar noticed that Seb was shocked and was looking at Alora.

"Seb, meet Alora. Our daugther.", Oscar said as he walked over to Seb. "Your daugther?", Seb said now more concerned then shocked. "Alora? That's a really pretty name, just as pretty as her. How old is she?", Seb asked as he first looked at Alora and then up at Oscar.

"She is 2 years old.", Oscar said as Seb got confused about their relationship. "Before you ask more questions, me and Oscar are married and we got married in 2020 after Oscar won formula 3 and have been together since 2017 when we both were in formula 4 UAE. We had Alora in 2021 after Oscar won the championship, so yes he was driving pregnant in the last races. And now we've been together for 6 years, married for 3 and have a 2 years old daugther.", Logan said as he handed Seb one of the suitcases.

"I'll just go put Alora to sleep.", Oscar says when they get inside the house. When Oscar walked past Kimi, Kimi was just sittting on the couch and didn't have any reaction to the girl. He was happy for them on the inside though, but he never shows any emotion.

"Do you want me to help you take the suitcases upstairs?", Seb asked Logan. "Yes please, but we'll just put them outside the room for now as Oscar is putting Alora to sleep.", Logan said and they carried the suitcases up to the room, but put them outside.

They went downstairs again and Seb put something on the tv. "Where's Evelyn? I haven't seen her.", Logan asked when Seb had put something on. "She's in our room asleep, it wasn't just Alora who was tired after the flight.", Seb said and focused on the tv again.

Oscar came downstairs and joined the others on the couch. "Is she asleep?", Logan asked when Oscar came into the room and Oscar answered when he had sat down on the couch, "Yes. She is asleep.", as he cuddled into Logan and Logan put his arm around him.

Checo was the next to come and was greeted by the men who were already there. "Hey guys.", Checo said as he walked into the house. "Hey Checo, the room plan is next to the staircase, you can go put your suitcase in your room.", Seb said back to him.

"Okay.", Checo said and went and did just that. When he was done he came back downstairs. "Where Evelyn and Alora?", Checo asked as he sat down on a bean bag next to the couch. "How did you know about Alora? I can't remember telling you.", Oscar said confused.

"Did you think Dennis could keep his mouth shut about that with me? He sees me as a father figure, he tells me near everything he knows. If it's gossip, relationships he knows about or Alora.", Checo tells him. "I guess that makes sence. He seemed really happy when we told him.", Oscar said.