Season 2 episode 3

Y/N POV:

I sat outside with everyone but Millie. I was so angry at her! It was so out of order to do that to Damien! If she thought we needed those points so badly she should've done it herself! "I'm glad we won that challenge. but I can't believe she did that to you!" Caleb said to Damien "heyyy morning team" Millie said awkwardly"c'mon guys let's go before she pushes one of us off a mountain." Nichelle said as her, Zee, Emma and Caleb left. "Is this still about me sending Damian down the four point slide? It won us the game!" Millie said to us "that Doesn't make it right!" Damien said to her "Damien let's just go she isn't worth it" I said to him as i held him back. "I thought you were my friend and you crushed me! That crossed a line." He said to her "yeah the finish line!" Millie grinned. At that point I willingly let go "you think this is funny!?! This is just like when Ripper used Priya as a human sheild!" Damien yelled

Y/N confesional:

"Reason I let go of him? I've never seen Damian angry before and it terrifies me! Also if you didn't see last season Ripper used Priya as a human shield during a challenge."

End of confessional

"You Millie are a Ripper!" Damien yelled earning a gasp from me and Priya "no I'm not. I'm not!" Millie yelled as Damien walked away with Priya "Y/N your seriously not mad at me?" She asked "you know how I feel about Damien and yet you did it anyway! So Take a guess." I said as I followed Damien and the others to the next challenge.

"Welcome to the next challenge, you poor saps" Chris smirked, suddenly we were sprayed down with this really sticky sap! "What the hell!" I yelled "what is this stuff!?!" Emma yelled "you are now covered in sap from the rare ickysplat tree, the world's stickiest sap." Chris explained"what!?! Why!?!" Priya yelled "better question why didn't I think of this years ago! Nothing both teams need to get across the island. these are the two fastest routes, avalanche alley" "that sounds bad" Damien said "and danger ridge" Chris finished "that sounds worse! Why do you got to make everything sound so deadly!?!" Damien yelled "because it's Chris McLean" I answered "thank you Y/N, you have 30 minutes and I suggest you stick to these routes since our woods can be treacherous, the team with the most members to arrive at the marked location before the time limited up wins immunity" Chris explained once a few questions were answered we were off.

"Two paths!?! That's way too many choices!" Zee yelled "maybe we should split up in case one path is impossible!" Priya said to us "great thinking! let's all take the avalanche one except Millie! she can take danger ridge." Damien grinned as me, Nichelle, Zee and Damien began to run in the direction of Avalanche Ally. "Hey Damien don't you think you were being a bit-" "Y/N she crushed me and had me kicked by a boot, this is completely fair" he said to me "okay fair enough" I shrugged

As we ran we somehow lost Zee so good luck to him, once we got to Avalanche ally Nichelle noticed something "hold up, something's wrong this path is way too easy." She said to us "SHHHH do you want Chris to hear you!?!" Damien whispered "release the Dodge balls!" Chris yelled through the speakers "Dodgeballs? What dodgeballs-" before I could finish a giant bucket of dodgeballs were dumped in our direction! "Damien I found you-" "Dodgeball Avalanche!" Damien yelled as we ran! Once we got away and looked back to see Millie with dodgeballs stuck all over her. "Oh look. It's Millie." Damien said coldly as we walked past her.

We looked at the broken rope bridge Infront of us "this is a terrible route! Why would Chris suggest we go this way- nevermind. I heard myself asking." Damien sighed "there's a bridge like this in my movies! Slug slayers four, all CG I told them it would look way better if we did it for real but no! Let's do this." Nichelle said as she jumped across the bridge! "Oh my god!" I smiled in amazement "now you do it!" Nichelle yelled "if you don't want to do this we can go back and find another route!" Millie tried to reason "oh so now what I want matters!" Damien yelled "I deserved that, there is no excuse for I did. I don't expect you to ever trust me again I just want you to know that I think you are an amazing person and I hate what I did to you." Millie sighed, I looked at Damien who looked like he really wanted to forgive her. He looked at me and I nodded "Bring it in girl!" He yelled "Damien the Sap!" I yelled as I grabbed his hand to stop him from getting stuck to Millie. Then I remembered I was now stuck holding his hand! I felt my entire face go red as we made eye contact "Oh shi-" "hey campers! I know you liked the dodgeballs, let's try to sweeten the pot, RELEASE THE CANDY!" Chris announced through the speakers. Suddenly a giant bag of candy got dumped on Nichelle! "We gotta save her!" Damien yelled as we ran to the bridge with Millie running behind us "really? Are you sure?" She asked "I don't know maybe I should take more risks the truth is sometimes I need a little push" Damien said to her I smiled at Millie as she smiled at us Damien stepped on the bridge, then the bored broke and because we were attached he immediately fell dragging me down with him! "Y/N! Damien!" Millie yelled as we fell!

We landed in a river only to get caught in a beaver dam, and the funny part of the whole situation is because we were stuck in a beaver dam we were now stuck shoulder to shoulder. So my face was very red. "I accepted a lot of ways I might die on the island. Snakes, food poisoning, raptor explosion, never even considered I might get beaver damed. Well played Chris McLean." Damien stated "it's not over yet, Mabye saliva can break down the sap" I shrugged not being able to come up with ideas, "yes! We could lick our way out of this mess!" He grinned "Damien wait! I didn't mean that-" suddenly his tongue was stuck to his jacket. "Oh shoot." I mumbled, then I saw Caleb! With Priya, Axel, Millie and a- weird blond chicken? Anyway they were stuck to a log that Caleb was carrying! "Hey guys room for two more?" I asked "uh, yeah, absolutely" Caleb shrugged

Unfortunately we didn't make it in time. So it was elimination time for us. And annoyingly the de-sapafying spray had gone missing so I was still stuck to Damien. And because Damien couldn't confirm he forgave her (and no one took my word for it) Millie was sent home.