Epilogue

"Mom, Animo's being mean again!" called a young white and gold dragonet,

"Animo, be nice to your sister!" called Willow, "Crystalglass, go do you castlework! You shouldn't be near your sister anyway!"

"Yes mama..." Crystalglass said grumpily.

"Willow dear, come look at this," called a black and purple dragon. She had a black and white crown and a rose gold ring on her claw.

"What is it Lunar?" Willow asked, sitting down beside the black dragon.

"Look..." Lunar whispered. Showing her the dragonet hidden under her wing. The little dragonet had purple, white, gold, green, and baby blue scales. The dragonet looked up at her mother with green and lavender eyes. She had a small tiara propped on top of her head. The poor dragonet had a cut along her back, blood pouring from the wound.

"Animo! Are you okay?! Who did this to you?" Willow cried cupping her claws around Animo's snout.

Animo opened her mouth to speak, her eyes turning blue, but Lunar interrupted her, "I found her like this, she could barely speak, she asked me: 'Mom do you know who Donovan is?' Who is Donovan dear?" Lunar asked, tilting her head.

Willows eyes shifted to black, "Willow dear are you ok? Your eyes are as black as midnight."

Willow remembered... she remembered him very well.

"Hurt her, She is to blame...."

"I-I killed Rollan," Lunar said closing her wings slightly

"Why?"

"She hates you"

"But-"

"SHE KILLED YOUR FATHER, KILL HER!"

"Why did you even get the idea to kill one of the only people I love!" Anger ran through her veins as Donovan took over her mind as she slammed Lunar into the hospital bedpost "Rollan was like a father to me and you killed him! There is no way in the world you didn't know-"

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!"

Willow's eyes shifted to her lavender and sea green eyes. She looked shocked for a minute before looking around the room to see Darius, Rebecca, Void, Star in the doorway, and Lunar crumpled on the ground by the bed. Everyone in the doorway backed away. Darius stood at the front, staring wide-eyed at Willow.

"We must leave now. If Donovan finds us he will surely kill all of us," she informed Lunar, "we leave in 3 days time." She turned and slithered back into the castle, her tail trailing behind her. Her eyes still black.

Animo looked up at her mother, her eyes a foggy grey, "You may run, you may hide but I will always find you, no matter where you go, no matter what you do, I will find you, and the first to go will be your precious little offspring!" said Animo in a deep hollow voice. It sent shivers down Lunar's spine.

Animo's eyes cleared to the deep sea green and lavender Lunar knew, but they seemed different now, she crouched down and whispered for only Crystalglass and Animo to hear "You two are more precious than love, go to bed and get some sleep and remember your training for warding evil from you mind"

"Ok mama!" they said in sync, unaware that they were in danger as they trotted happily off to bed tired out the eventful day.

That night Lunar awoke to screaming. She looked around her to see Willow also awake sitting up in bed, her eyes a light yellow

"I'll go check the castle dear, stay here I'll be right back," Willow whispered, hoping not to wake her mother who was sleeping on the other side of the room. Willow tipclawed out of the room leaving Lunar sitting up in bed wondering what happened.

One of a Kind DragonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara