18 - bye

*Matt's POV*

I woke up by the alarm I set because I'm going back to Boston today.

I looked down to see Cassidy sound asleep. I gently removed my arm from under her and stood up from the bed.

I grabbed a sweater from in my closet and some pants.

I changed in my bathroom and brushed my teeth before walking back in my bedroom to see Cassidy on her phone.

She looked up from her phone and smiled before her smile turned into a frown.

"You're leaving today." She said in a fake sad tone.

"I know, baby. I wish I could say." I said, flopping myself on top of her which made her grunt.

She scratched my back and I looked up at her.

I rolled off of her and pulled her closer to me by her waist.

"I love you." I smiled, our faces centimetres apart from each other.

"I love you too." She smiled. I put my hands on both sides of her face and leaned in to kiss her.

She connected our lips and I smiled.

After a while we pulled back and I looked up in her eyes.

We made eye contact and I began blushing.

"We're leaving in an hour." Nick walked in my room.

"Okay." I mumbled, still making eye contact with Cassidy and Nick fake gagged before he left.

I giggled and wrapped my arms around Cassidy.

I hugged her tightly and she giggled as she hugged me back.

After a while we pulled back and I stood up from my bed.

"No does that mean I have to go home again?" Cassidy groaned, also standing up from my bed.

"You can stay, baby. I'll give you my extra keys." I smiled at her.

"No it's okay it's time for me to go home." She answered and I nodded.

Cassidy stood up too and grabbed some clothes before walking to my bathroom to change.

After I was ready I walked out my bedroom and to the kitchen.

"Yo." A deep voice appeared from behind me, making me turn.

"Good morning." I smiled at Chris. "I'm so tired." Chris said. "Sleep on the plane." I said simply and Chris shrugged.

"I guess." Chris mumbled as Cassidy walked out my bathroom.

"Why do you need to look so fucking good the day I go home, sweetheart?" I asked teasingly.

"Wow— sweetheart?" She asked emphasizing the sweetheart and I giggled.

"What? You don't like it?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No, no— I like it." She moved closer to me and I grinned.

She put her arms over my neck and I snaked mine up her waist.

"Could you guys not—" Chris fake gagged and Cass and I both giggled.

We let go of each other and I gave her a small kiss on her temple before grabbing my shoes.

I put them on as Cassidy put hers on too.

After we were ready, Nick walked in the living room with his suitcase.

"30 more minutes." He mumbled as he also put on his shoes.

Then Chris also came in the living room with his suitcase and put his next to Nick's.

I walked to my room and grabbed my suitcase.

I put mine next to Nick's and Chris' and grabbed the car keys.

"You wanna come drop me off?" I asked Cassidy. "I really want to but I can't. Jade called she said she needed me right now." Cassidy rolled her eyes when she said Jade.

"That's okay." I smiled. I wasn't fully happy with it but it was fine.

"Matt we have to leave." Nick said and I nodded.

We all went out to the front porch and I turned to Cassidy as Nick and Chris were putting their suitcases in the trunk.

Cassidy walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I wrapped mine around her waist and pulled her in for a hug.

She hugged back and I hugged her tighter.

After a while we pulled back and I looked down at her.

"I love you. I'm gonna miss you." She said and I nodded. "I love you too and I'm gonna miss you way more." I said.

She leaned in to kiss me and I kissed her back.

"Aww— gag." Nick said and he pointed to Chris who then fake gagged.

"Fuck you guys." I mumbled as my head snapped towards them.

I let go of Cassidy and kissed her once more.

"Bye, baby." I whispered after I pulled back. "Bye handsome." She whispered back and I blushed a little.

I got in the car and started driving down the street as I saw Cassidy watching me drive off.

*Cassidy's POV*

I sighed as I watched Matt drive off. When I couldn't see the car anymore, I sat in my car and started driving back home.

When I got home I put my keys, my purse and my phone on the kitchen counter just as Jade walked in.

"Ahh you're back home?" She said in a certain tone.

"Yes. Matt's going back to Boston he just left to the airport." I sighed and Jade nodded.

"When's he coming back?" Jade asked. "4 months" I mumbled.

"No he's gonna miss your birthday?" Jade asked and I nodded.

"I'm going to bed." I said. "It's 3 after noon?" Jade said in a confused tone.

"Fuck you." I mumbled as i walked up my stairs and Jade giggled.

When I got up to my room I flopped on my bed and put one of Matt's videos on my tv.

Matt's gone😢

IR123 out!
938 words