Untitled Part 1

We just moved into a house on Willow Crest, my family and me. I had just finished putting my boxes of music disks, electronics, awards, bedding, and other boxes of random things in my new room. There was a knock on the door. My father opened the door to see the two neighbor girls with some food, delivering the welcoming gifts from their families. The two girls, Cat and Val soon became my friends, and we did everything together. Right around the corner of Willow Crest there was a storage facility. The older couple at the end of Willow Crest, the Mallarie's, wanted to move some furniture into their storage unit at the facility. My dad offered to help. He took the furniture to the storage unit and walked home for dinner. After we ate, it was dark outside. My dad and I went talking down to the storage facility to get our car. We got in, but a few moments later Val and Cat came over as well. They did not seem to notice us yet. Then out of the corner, two teenage boys grabbed Val and Cat, pushing them down and trying to hurt them. I grabbed out my phone to dial 9-1-1, but my dad stopped me; "Wait till they really do something. Then we can call" he told me. Suddenly, one of the boys shined the light on a unit, and everyone froze. There, on the door of the unit, was a toddler's bloody footprint. Val's thumb print was also there, covered in blood. The toddler's blood. The older looking boy turned to Val in shock, and said "Is that...Your thumbprint?" Val got noticeably quiet. Suddenly, her eyes got very wide. She pulled out a long machete from her backpack and stabbed the older man multiple times, then beheaded him. She turned to the second man, slicing him to pieces. Then she noticed me and my father. She yelled "YOU'RE WITNESSES NOW!" and came at me with the knife. Cat came out a bit from behind the storage building. "Val, stop it! That is enough!" Cat said in a calm, soothing voice. Val turned to Cat, enraged. She threw the machete into Cat's head. Blood poured all over the ground, soaking into the ground, the other bodies, Cat and Val's clothing, everything. I looked at my dad. His eyes were wide open, and he was in total shock. Suddenly, Val grabbed her head, as if she had a terrible headache suddenly. My eyes opened in my room. "Just a nightmare, it was just a nightmare" I told myself over and over. I laid up on the phone on my favorite game with my online friends till it was time to get ready for school. To this day, weeks later, I remember the nightmare clearly, as if it were reality over imaginary. I went to school today, and there were two new girls. One, a redhead with Brown dye in her hair, the other with Jet Black hair. They waved at me. I was asked to show them around. After the tour, I asked the girls "What would your names be? I am Kelly." Both girls looked at me. The one with black hair shined an evil smile and the redhead looked down sadly. "Cat" the redhead answered. "Val" said the other black-haired girl. My eyes widened as I saw a bloody machete glint from inside Val's bag. "We are back, Witness. There is no escape for you now"