𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀

╔༺❀༻☼༺❀༻╗

╔༺❀༻☼༺❀༻╗

𝗡𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗟 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗜𝗡 𝗛𝗬𝗘𝗢𝗦𝗔𝗡 𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟

╚༺❀༻☀︎︎༺❀༻╝

─────𝗡𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗟 day in high school is never normal to say. Normal days come and go whenever they want to, depending on someone's mood. Right now everyone seems to be at their best attitude, happy and relaxed.

Students of Hyosan High were all cleaning their respective classes. Su-hyeok, Cheong-san and Gyeong-su were taking garbages out of their class, the boys talked about the last match, the girl who was behind them just listening and laugh when one of them would shout a cheesy joke.

The girl loved every single moment she had with her friends, specially On-jo, I-sak, Cheong-san, Su-hyeok and Nam-ra.

"Well, maybe next time you should learn how to pass the ball." deadpan Cheong-san.

"Woah, look out!" Gyeong-su suddenly kick the bag with his butt leaving Su-hyeok and [Y/n] with them, as the other boy went after him. On-jo and I-sak came giggling and took the brooms.

"Hey, [Y/n] are you coming with us?" asked On jo shouting. "Coming!" she shout back, quickly waving the boys goodbye. After she left, two teachers smoking right in a corner talking.

Right above was Dae-su sticking out half of his body out the window, moving his arms to his face for the smell of cigarette to hit his face. Wu-jin came to where he was and hit the back of Dae-su's head. "Idiot. Come here" he grabs the back of Dae-su's shirt to pull him away from the window.

Dae-su grunts and Wu-jin closes the window.

☆─────────────☆

The day went by and it was time for the students of Hyosan High to go home. Gyeong-su and Cheong-san walking side by side out of the school. Gyeong-su has his arm around Cheong-san's shoulder, "so the restaurant moved? How about a grand opening?" Cheon-san looks at him confused, "but we're not doing one"

Gyeong-su dropped the arm around Cheong-san's shoulder to his side. "What? What—" then Cheong-san's phone. He checks his phone, sees a notification of his mom sending him a message about the restaurant's name. Cheong-san's chicken.