~Birthday special!~

Heya everyone! So, as you guessed, the day I'm (hopefully) publishing this, December 29th, is my birthday!

This will be a small collection of oneshots related to Y/N's birthday, just some hangouts, or something like that. Y/N's birthday is not really chosen by me, you can pick yourself, but the weather is described as winter, since they're in Snezhnaya, duh. 

I'll try to make this as long as I can in the a week I have to write this, so I hope it'll be long! 

This story won't be cannon to the main story, there might be some tiny modifications to the AU, or something of that sort. 

P.S. also happy birthday to Tighnari!! I'm so happy I share a bday with one of my kinnies <3

Anyway, hope y'all enjoy!~

(my GOD. This has 7.7k words. I have no sanity left. Help.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oneshot number 1

(Context: Dottore was drunk in his lab after a stressful meeting with Pantalone while Y/N was away on a mission. Some things are not cannon, so I will specify!!)

I was on a mission in Liyue, with the goal of finding more about the adepti. Everything went pretty smoothly, and I even managed to have a short dual with that one emo-looking yaksha.

I was now in my room, packing my things as I got ready to call a carriage, and make my way back to Snezhnaya. 

Something rung in my head.

Usually, because I could be considered the babysitter of the harbingers, they could send me a mental message that would ring in my head, in case of emergencies. It was funny, because I could set a ringtone for each one, but it got progressively more annoying over time. (NOT CANNON!!)

Pantalone was calling me, and I knew that because the ringtone I set for him was the "ke-qing!" (haha, get it? Keqing? No?) sound playing over and over again.

I tapped on my head  to answer. "What is it, Pants?"

"Hey, Y/N... Sorry to disturb you, but... Will you be back to Snezhnaya soon?" he says in a slightly worried tone.

"Yea, I'm packing right now. What's wrong?" I ask, my tone laced with the sound of holding in a breath, which I wasn't aware I was doing.

He pauses for a second, before continuing, "It's... Dottore got drunk and locked himself in his lab..."

My eyes widen. He never drinks, so this was extremely unusual. My tone got colder as I spoke again after a rather ominous pause. "...Pantalone. What did you do."

I could almost hear him put on a nervous smile through the call when I called him by his full name instead of using the nickname I gave him. "I'm gonna save the explanation for another day..." he says, clearing his throat, "...just, please hurry."

I sighed heavily as I hung up. I was gonna take a carriage, since teleporting across long distances takes a bit of a toll on me, and makes me dizzy, but it looks like there's no time for that.

The last time I saw Dottore drunk was when he failed one of his big experiments, around 150 years ago, give or take. He was miserable, and I couldn't stand seeing him like that, so now I was genuinely worried about him, and what could've happened. Oh, Pantalone was so dead after this.

I gathered all my things, and informed an agent staying with me that I won't be going via carriage, and she didn't bother to ask any further questions. I teleported myself to my quarters and left my stuff there as I quickly ran to the bathroom to get some hangover pills, and some painkillers for me, due to the aftereffects of the strange travel method.