Wishpers of Resilience

This story was requested by @RDF135. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Disclaimer:- In this alternate universe following Vanya's revelation, Farah and Teji recognized their errors after nearly losing their sons. Initially hesitant, they eventually embraced Vanya wholeheartedly after realizing the importance of family. Unfortunately, Vanya's mother passed away during this period, and Ehsan provided solace, leading to a deep connection. After six months of dating, they decided to marry.

KaViaan got married one year after BeSan, choosing to nurture their relationship. This narrative unfolds six months after KaViaan's marriage, exploring the evolving dynamics of this redefined family. Notably, Maya Maasi is absent from the tale, and while the Garewals exist, they play no significant role. The ONS revelation, a pivotal moment in the original story, never occurred in this alternate reality.

-------

"𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓹𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮, 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓫𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓿𝓪𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓽𝓱 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓪 𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓹𝓲𝓮𝓬𝓮." ~ 𝓾𝓷𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷

In the bustling city of Mumbai, where the cacophony of life echoed through crowded streets, Katha and Viaan's world was disrupted by a phone call that carried a sinister tone.

Viaan's expression grew tense as he conveyed his concern over the phone to Anirudh, "Anirudh, this one-sided rivalry is escalating beyond reason. Your actions—"

Anirudh's voice, cold and calculated, cut him off. "Your business isn't the only thing I'm after, Viaan. Watch your back."

The ominous threat lingered as Viaan rushed home, anxiety clawing at him. The door ajar, shattered pieces of their life scattered, he found Katha in the dimly lit hallway, bruised and shaken.

"Katha! What happened?" Viaan's voice quivered with a mix of fear and anger as he knelt beside her.

Tears shimmered in Katha's eyes as she shared the harrowing ordeal. "He... he came for us, Viaan. It was deliberate."

"Easy, Katha. I'll take care of you," Viaan murmured gently, his eyes expressing a blend of love and concern.

Katha winced as she sat down, the bruises on her face a stark contrast to her usual radiance. Viaan knelt beside her, gently holding her hands. "I'm the reason this happened to you. I'm so sorry, Katha."

Tears filled Katha's eyes as she gazed at Viaan. "Anirudh is responsible for my condition, not you, Viaan. It's not your fault."

With a tender touch, Viaan reached for a first aid kit, carefully cleaning and dressing Katha's wounds. His hands moved with a delicate precision, each gesture a silent promise of protection. As he applied ointment, their eyes locked, sharing a silent understanding that transcended words.

"Thank you, Viaan," Katha whispered, her voice a mixture of pain and gratitude.

Viaan sat beside her, offering a comforting embrace. "We'll fortify our home, increase security. I won't let anything harm you or Aarav. Our family will be safe."

Katha leaned into Viaan's embrace, finding solace in his strength. "We've faced challenges before, Viaan. This isn't your fault. We'll stand together, stronger than ever."

Viaan sighed, guilt casting a shadow over his eyes. "I can't shake this feeling of responsibility. I should have seen how the one-sided rivalry was spiralling out of control, leading to harm for our family."