Chapter 19

Nan Shiyao threw the handgrip meter to him, came up to him, and said in a low voice:

"Brother Chuan, you look so explosive with all the tendon meat on your body. My sister-in-law is so beautiful, I'm afraid you didn't even have any pants on your wedding night. Take it off and just pounce on him, right?"

Shen Yuchuan held the grip meter hard, but it didn't stop him from kicking Nan Shiyao down.

His eyes were as cold as daggers shot at Nan Shiyao.

He didn't knock anyone down on their wedding night, but the first time, he was the one who got knocked down!

It's not to blame that Song Nianning was fierce, it was actually because she was given medicine at that time.

But Shen Yuchuan couldn't say this.

What made him even more irritated was that his little wife, who was carrying his baby in her belly, had once pretended to be a male educated youth in her heart.

Shen Yuchuan felt that he was the kite flyer, and Song Nianning was the kite floating in the sky. If he didn't watch it carefully, it would fly away.

Shen Yuchuan is 23 this year. Children of the same age in the village can do well.

Although he is poor in age, but with his face, it is not like there are no women who are willing to live with him.

But he just wasn't interested in creatures like women.

If it weren't for the physiological reaction he sometimes had when he wakes up in the morning, he would doubt himself.

But ever since my wife failed to escape, she seemed to have become a different person.

Even if she changed, it would make him become weird too.

Every time the woman came close, he wanted to hit her hard.

It’s inexplicable to think about that feeling now.

That woman is poisonous!

After taking the grip dynamometer test, Shen Yuchuan found that apart from some dislocation injuries, he had no injuries to his muscles or bones.

Shen Yuchuan slowly put on his clothes, and his strong muscles disappeared under his clothes. The female nurses looked away in disappointment.

Nan Shiyao lowered his head to prescribe medicine for him. A gay man from the same department put two red apples on his table and said,

"Dr. Nan, thank you for your hard work this week. You have to work the night shift for me. My elder brother went to Shaanxi to deliver goods. Come back." I brought a bag of apples. You can eat these two."

Nan Shiyao looked at the big and red apples and couldn't help but smile, "Thanks."

In an era of scarcity, fruits were considered a rarity.

Shen Yuchuan looked at it with no reaction on his face.

When Nan Shiyao saw him like this, he knew that he didn't understand.

"Brother Chuan, if you haven't dated your partner before, you definitely don't know. Girls like to eat sweet fruits like apples and peaches, which are said to be good for the skin. Our Liao Province has little fruit production. If you can give your partner two apples, They can be happy for a long time."

"Your wife is pregnant. Eating apples can also supplement vitamins."

After finishing speaking, Nan Shiyao muttered something in his heart when he saw that he still didn't respond, then turned around and went out to prepare medicine for him.