chapter 2

I met niall and his lads outsind of the school they always meet after school hey its the dumdass! Louis says Niall laughs so did zayn but liam didn't do anything hs was an his phone talkin to his girlfriend. Harry walk up to me and hugs me ignore him love he says rubbing my back.come on lets go sit by liam he graps my hand and we go over by liam aww love birds louis says with a kiss face shut the fuck up harry says in a not so nice voice. I laughed niall smiles, im hungry I said rubing my tummy me to niall says doing the some thing I have a grate idea! I said happily what is it dumdass louis says looking at me shut up louis, anyway we can go to nandos for supper! That is a good idea niall says of course u think is is liam says in a serious voice we all laugh.

When we go there well all sat down I sat by harry and harry sat by liam and louis was across form me and Niall was by lousi and zayn was by Niall . Louis started to play footies he smiled at me I smiled back. Stop jackie! He said loudly so the boys can hear what? I asked looking at him with a confusing face your trying to get me to play footies! What? U started it not me! I said angrily whatever jackie we all know u like me! Louis says UGH ok listen your a asshole! And I don't like u dumbass! I got up and walked away.

I stand outside and it started to rain why is he a asshole to me when they are around but when we are alone he is all lovey!? I said to myself. I saw niall, liam,harry, and the other boys come outside jackie are u ok? Niall asked walking up to me yeah Im fine just got mad. They all huged me and told me when ever I calm down I can go back in they all went back Inside all...but louis.he got close to me im sorry baby he says getting closer coseing me to by the wall he kissed me, he was holding my wast going down to my butt.Then I hared someone come out I pushed louis away me and him looked and standing there looking at us was....Harry umm whats going on? He asked looking at me harry its nothing! I responded sure thats why u were pushed against the wall and u were making out with louis and he was grapping your ass!! Yeah that sure is NOTHING! ! he says truning away. Damn whata up with him? Louis says I don't know but im talking to him.