The call

When I got to my apartment, my home was on the 3rd floor and the elevator was on the 6th. So I did what anyone else would do. I ran up the stairs. Heaving and gasping I struggled for my keys in my purse and grabbed them. I quickly unlocked the door and shut it tight. I sat down on the couch and looked at my phone. I don't know if I should do this. What if he doesn't like me anymore. What if he's dating someone else. I waited for him but he might not have waited for me. Shit this is a bad idea-
*ding*
it was my phone. "If you don't want to we don't have to." He texted me. "No, I want to." I texted back. I called him, and put the phone up to my ear. "Hello?" I asked with the most shaky voice ever.. I had to leave him to save him. This is just tying up loose ends. "Hi." He said. Everything I said ran out my mind. "How's college going?" He asked. I could hear him sniffling over the phone. And I couldn't stop myself from sobbing. "Uh *sniff* pretty- pretty good, what about you?" I asked, sobbing. "Not so good." He responded. "Why's that?" I asked suddenly concerned. "Cause I had to live without you." I let that line linger in the air. My eyes grew wide. He feels the same as me. He still likes me. "Really?" I asked trying not to get my hopes up. "Yea. Sarge you really hurt me when you left me."
"I had-"
"-But I realize that you felt you needed to." He finished. "I'm sorry." I said. What else should I say? "It's ok. But the trials over right? So can we just go right back to where we left off?" He asked I heard the hitch in his voice. "In a forest, breaking up because I killed someone?" I asked. "Maybe not right where we left off" Ravi said. I laughed. It kinda feels like I missed it. This I mean. Talking to him, being carefree. Maybe it's time to go back? That's a huge step though and my criminal justice degree is just 3 weeks away. "Helloooo pip? You there?"

"Oh yeah, I'm here. Hey uh Ravi I have a question." I said nervously, "Hit me with it, Sarge."

Sarge. Somthing inside me broke. I didn't hear that for 3 years and I was convinced I wasn't going to go back. But now that I heard it again. I can't, not go back. "Don't get excited, but are my parents still living in the house? "Oh uh pip. I didn't want to break the news but your family moved to Ontario, Canada."
"WHAT? CANADA? YOUR JOKING RIGHT?" I yelled into the phone. "No pip, they moved because of all the stuff that goes on here." Ravi whispered, "so either I stay here or I go live in Canada?" Pip asked, "Yeah, I guess so. Unless..."
"Unless what Ravi?" Pip asked on edge. "Unless you want to live with me?" Ravi said. "Maybe, maybe I will" pip said, she surprised herself. "Seriously? Great! I'll start-" Ravi started. "In 3 weeks Ravi, I still have to get my detective degree." Pip said. "I waited 3 years pip, 3 weeks is nothing." Ravi said.

"So it's a plan?"