Chapter 2: the breakfest

Narcissa walks over to Lucius and Draco "boys breakfast is ready, have a good meal". Draco rolls his eyes "I better get pancakes mom!" Narcissa looked at him__ "no you won't Draco". Draco looked at her rolling his eyes "fine me and father will go out then". Lucius looked up, "no not today Draco" he said getting up and walking to the table._Draco got up and walked over to where Holly was. "I have a question for you?" He said with a grin growing. Holly looked up "what is it Draco" she said, a little annoyed by him, but hid it away... to say the least. "Why aren't you at an orphanage, I mean you have no parents and-" Narcissa cuts in "that's enough Draco".

        Draco tried to speak  but Narcissa shushed him up in seconds. "Say sorry now Draco" her voice stern. Draco looked up at Holly, "I'm sorry but still I'm better" he does a little laugh and walks away.___Holly rolls her eyes "boys I tell you always think the girls are weak" she said laughing to herself. Narcissa starts to laugh with Holly "you're right dear" she said running Holly's back a bit.

         Holly looks at Narcissa "let's eat now" she says with a slight smile. As they sat down at the table Lucius was looking at the Hogwarts supplies list. "They really think us Malfoys can't afford this stuff, this school is ridiculously to say the... least". Narcissa looked over at Lucius "dear__ I think you should give Hogwarts a chance, I mean we did fall in love there". Draco gave his mom a face "MOM I don't want to hear your love story" he made a puke sound.

         Lucius gave Draco the side, and went back to eating. "This food is good, did young Holly help you". Narcissa gave him a quick nod and turned to Holly with a slight smile on her face "I'm proud of you Holly, you always think outside of the box like when you put some sugar into the eggs this makes them good and the bacon flavored coffee is to die for". She gave her a hug and went back to eating. As they finished eating there was a letter in the grips of a white owl.

        "Look at the pretty bird" Holly said, her voice kinda excited. Narcissa looked up and closed the window "these birds better stop getting into the Manor I tell you let's finish eating now". Holly looked down sad__she knew that she had to listen to what was being said so she did even when she didn't want to hear it. She kept making eye contact with Draco who was looking at the new brooms "look at this nimbus 2000 I need it". He turned to his father with a devious look on his face "father I need this would you buy it for me?" Lucius rolled his eyes then smiled still keeping the cold demeanor "yes my son". Draco then nodded and goes back to looking at things to ask his father for.

Holly looked at Lucius "sorry to bother you Mr Malfoy but I was wondering if maybe I could get some books" she was nervous, but didn't let it show. Lucius paused for a moment "__you already read the once we got you dear?" The tone he had with Draco changed now he was back to the cold hearted tone he had before. "Y-eS I di-d Si-r" her voice started to shake a bit terrified that Lucius would yell at her. He nodded and ordered the servant to go pick some books for her.__ "Also Holly you can have the library now it's ALL yours now have fun" he said as he watched her calm down a bit. Holly walked to the library smiling in joy.

Narcissa smiled "it seems like you're being nice to the poor girl now__ right Lucius?" Lucius laughed "don't make me laugh I'm only being nice because Bella told us too". Narcissa gave him the look that means "I'm disappointed". "Lucius she is a little girl both her parents are in jail we are her ONLY family. Can you be nice to her please Lucius?" He looked over at her annoyed. "Fine I'll be nice, but-". Narcissa cut him off "no buts Lucius do I make myself clear about this. Now let's go get Draco his supplies" her voice was more calm and collected then it was when she yelled at him.

         "Let's go Draco we need to go get your supplies" Narcissa yelled her voice was strong and powerful. Draco rolled his eyes... "no mother I'm still eating". Draco was obviously lying and just didn't want to go out "your going Draco now get dressed" Narcissa said now starting to get tired of Draco's attitude. "I hope school will teach you some manners," she said as she took Draco's plate to the kitchen. "Dobby, can you wash the dishes?" she asked the Malfoy family's house elf. Dobby nods "Dobby, will do, Mrs Malfoy" then Dobby starts cleaning.

         "Mom why does Dobby have to clean, he's my friend?" Draco hated that his parents treated Dobby as a slave even when he was just a... friend to him. "Draco it's his job that's why he is a HOUSE elf not a FRIEND elf" Lucius said his voice in a high pitch trying to make Draco understand. Draco nods his eyes watering he hated when his father yelled at him. "Don't cry Draco you'll be fine Dobby been doing this his whole life he'll be just fine" Narcissa said, but Draco was still sad when would his mother understand what he was feeling.

          "Dobby is done, with the dishes, what can Dobby do now?" Draco looked down "nothing Dobby you can have a break" he said his voice low. As Dobby walks away Narcissa and Lucius take Draco's hand and start to leave.  As they head to hogsmede they but all of Draco's supplies and head back home.