DINNER AGAIN!!!!

Francis was bustling around the kitchen getting the ingredients out for the meal.

"What are we making?" Alfred asked.

"Cheese Soufflé, it's really good." Francis replied.

"Alright then. What do I need to do?" Alfred asked.

"Well...."

_________________________TIME SKIP__________________________

Ding

Alfred went to the oven and pulled out the food and set it on the cart.

"Well done, Alfred, they're perfect." Francis praised him as they rolled the cart out of the kitchen.

As they rolled into the meeting room, everyone stood up smelling the food.

"Smells good, frog." Arthur said.

"Tell that to Alfred. He did most of it." Francis said, "Fast learner."

"Alright people, come and get it." Alfred announced.

Nations almost ran to the cart to get they're food. When they were gone, Alfred picked up his smaller one and took it over to where Matthew was sitting.

"It's really good Al." He says.

"Thanks."

Al picked up his fork and stabbed his, getting a small piece. He put it in his mouth and swallowed. It was good, he admitted, but it had butter and lots of cheese and stuff in it. All things that he tried to avoid most of the time. He just sighed and forced it down, hoping it would stay down. Matthew smiled at him. In the end he finished it, but he had a stomach ache. He put his head on the table and took deep, calming breathes. Matthew stood up, took their dishes to the cart, and came back. Sitting next to him, Matt rubbed his back in soothing circles. After a few minutes his stomach settled.

"Thanks Mattie." he said.

"It's no problem, I just want you to get better." Matt smiled.

"I haven't really had French food before, that was really good." Alfred said.

"Yes it was." Matt agreed.

"Alright when I get back, we'll read a little more and then we will go to sleep for the night." Francis said, rolling the cart back to the kitchen. Arthur came up to the brothers.

"Your doing great lad." He told Alfred.

Alfred smiled.

"Alright who's reading?" Francis said as he walked back into the room.