Engagement | Part Thirteen

Ria Pov | After the movie

We sat on the ground while staring at night sky not many star are located in the sky but it's still feel amazing having someone you love beside you and admiring the beauty of the moon , even the moon isn't perfect we clearly can see spots on him some spots like these i have on my heart as cold wind flows crossing us as i see a ice cream truck passing as we're just sitting in park not much people are present here "Taehyung which flavor you'll like in ice cream it's my treat?" I said shifting my gaze at him "I'll go with Strawberry" he said as i nodded taking out my bag i started finding my wallet but i couldn't able to find i remember putting it in my bag as i took out some things from bag i can feel Taehyung confuse gaze at me "What happened?" He asked as i answered without looking at him "I couldn't able to find my wallet i remember putting it in my bag!" I spoke as i heard him speaking "You can take mine" he said as i angrily gaze at him "You already paid back in the movie hall" i said still having my hand in my bag but this time i found it , as i squeal and run towards the icecream truck i can't miss it after all it's my favorite desert with my favorite person. Yes I'm a little childish , I just wanna live in this childish environment that I had built because reality is far away from here and I don't wanna be there , where you look at me as a friend i look you as a lover , My lover ...

Taehyung Pov

I saw her running towards the icecream truck as a chuckled left my lips i see her things shattered around me as i collect then and put back in her back but then my eyes caught something in her bag it's a diary i know i shouldn't go through her personal stuff but i can't help after the headline "My lover" "I'm sorry Ria but i was really curious about the person you love" i said as i flip the pages i don't why i found her writing familiar , like i saw this writing before but i don't remember where as i start reading the first page.

2016 : 04 : 07

Dear diary

I don't believe in writing my feelings in a diary but today I need someone to listen to me , someone I can tell this aroma that filled my heart and my day with joy . It was not the first time I saw him but it still felt like we met for the first time but I put a letter in his locker. I saw him reading that with a soft smile on his face. I feel happy being the reason for his smile, that's all for today in my diary.

I was about to flip more but then some pages fell from the diary. I picked one of them and started reading it. It's like the blindfold I was having on my eyes from years ago flew away and I can clearly see the world, those words and her pain.

2017 : 01 : 23

Dear diary

I write so much about you , so much more than I should. Your every essence is embedded in every word that swirls across each , crumpled blighted page .

The smears of ink are as messy as wrapped I am , and I wish I could burn it all, watch you turn ashes, let the flame incinerate every memory of you buried in me, let them dissipate in the smoke but when I'm an artist.

A Poet , A Muse , A Playwright , A Author . When you fall in love with someone , long after they are gone , they live on forever , in every poem , every book , every song . That's our tragedy . Heaven knows it's mine , he's mine but I'm not his .

But in the end I'll love you forever Taehyung. Every letter is dedicated to you, every word I wrote describes my love for you , and in every birth you'll be mine but I hope that time I'm yours .

Tear left my eyes as my heart filled with sorrow i never knew behind those beautiful letters this beauty was hiding her tears , she was in front of me all the time when i was finding her everywhere and ended up with Yn i don't regret it we both were healing each other i fall for her but still some of my part was desperate to know who was she that loved madly , where i was living the best life out there not realizing my smile gave her hope and she still love me the same may be much more than before but i was too blind to see that i had given up on her but she didn't she still hold on me.