APOLOGY

Dear Wattpad Readers,

I hope this message finds you well and immersed in the world of the story we've been weaving together. I am writing to address a matter that, unfortunately, requires a moment of reflection and apology. It has come to my attention that a page was inadvertently omitted from the recent upload, and I want to extend my sincere apologies for any confusion or disruption this may have caused.

I understand the importance of a seamless reading experience, and the last thing I want is for any of you to feel disconnected from the narrative. I take full responsibility for this oversight, and I want to assure you that it was not intentional. Your time and engagement mean the world to me, and I deeply regret any frustration or inconvenience this may have caused.

To rectify this, the missing page has been added, and I encourage you to revisit the chapter to ensure you have the complete and uninterrupted story. I appreciate your understanding and patience as we navigate through this momentary hiccup. Your feedback and loyalty are invaluable, and I am committed to delivering the best reading experience possible.

Thank you for your continued support, and I look forward to sharing more captivating moments with you in the chapters to come. If you have any further concerns or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Warm regards,

[JohnnyCalm]