Part One: The News.

Inatimi Christmas.

I've been in bed all day doing nothing but play games on my phone and chat with my friends ( the few friends I have).
I'm not surprised because my life has always been like this, with rules that I have to follow.
I guess that's what I get for being an only child.
The most annoying part is that, I don't get to go out much.
It's not that bad sometimes because my cousins come to visit me (I love-hate them) and I get to talk with the maids.

Speaking of those bitches, my cousins will be spending at least two months or more with me starting from tomorrow.

Pim Pim ...

I look around wondering where the sound came from and the I realised that it was from my phone.
It was a notification from Vlive (Vlive is an app) telling me that my favorite kPOP (Korean pop/music) band was going live on the internet.

I smiled remembering my friend Kim Tae-hyung, who was a member of the band, remembering how famous the band has become made my smile grow wider. Kim Tae-hyung and I had been childhood sweethearts. But this was a long time ago ,when I went to live with his family in South Korea.

At that time my father had some problems with his job which brought death threats and even took the life of my mother.
My father had to take me away and the only place he could think of was his Korean friend Mr kim.

The Kim's were farmers and were not rich but they had a comfortable life.
I can still remember the first time I saw Tae-hyung, he was the cutest thing I had ever seen , I was six then but even I knew he was good looking; I had eyes.
Thinking back now I would say I have a problem because I would eye-scan every cute Korean boy I saw but no one was as cute as Tae-hyung but the funny part was that I avoided him and refused to talk to him.
But those nights when I couldn't sleep because I missed my mom and Mrs Kim failed to put me to bed, Tae-hyung would sneak into my room and make me fall asleep and that was how we became close.

He was four years older than I was and he was like an older brother to me, I remember when he protected me from a bully one day, when we were going home from school, I couldn't understand a word they said all I remembered was that the boy was on the floor the next minute , Tae-Tae (Tae-hyung) was pretty strong for his age.
The bully was at least two years older than him and a lot taller, that was when I realized that I really didn't see him as an older brother but my stay was cut short six months after because my dad solved all his problems and it was time for me to go back home to Nigeria.

Those were the darkest days of my life because I had gotten used to the place and I was starting to forget my mom because of the love Mrs Kim showed me.

Right now Tae-hyung is in a popular boy band called BTS (Bangtansonyeondan) which comprises of seven boys with Tae-hyung inclusive, they are park Jimin with the stage name "Jimin", Jung hoseok with the stage name" Jhope", Kim Namjoon with the stage name "RM", Jeon jungkook with the stage name" Jungkook", Kim seok-jin with the stage name "Jin", Min yoongi withd the stage name "Suga" and then finally Kim Tae-hyung with the stage name"V". The name V means victory.

It's been thirteen years since I last saw Tae-Tae and that was at the Korean airport when he and his family drove me to the airport and there we bade good bye.

I cried so much that day that the lady my dad sent to pick me up from Mr Kim's residence didn't know what to do, I remembered her saying that she was going to loose her job, if I got sick due to crying and she had to get me sleeping pills in other for me to board the plane because no one was going to let a crying child into an air plane and that was how I came back to Nigeria.

Since then I had never been to Korea and that was how I lost contact with Tae-Tae, I wish I could see him, I do see him but it's only on screens; obviously it's not enough.
I miss my childhood crush.
Does he miss me too?

Right now I feel as if I don't stand a chance because Tae-Tae is very popular and has billions of girls at his feet although there's no confirmation that he's dating anyone I still don't stand a chance.

Ring ring📱
My phone starts to ring
"Hello Dad, what's up" I said into the phone.
"Is that how you speak to your father?" my dad said from the other end of the phone feigning anger.

" Mr Christmas you're not been fair to your only daughter, it's a hot afternoon and you want to start a quarrel " I said, knowing that once I called him Mr Christmas he would feel like he's on top on the world, he liked it when I called him "Mr Christmas" it was what my mother called him.
" It's okay sweetheart" I've got him "I have good news for you"
"Am I finally going out ?" I said cutting him off.

"Better" he said, I had a feeling hey was grinning from the other end of the phone.

"What could be better than free..dom" I said emphasizing on freedom which made me sound a little dramatic.

"Guess" he said, I could still feel his grin "kim Tae-hyung is coming to Nigeria and he's going to stay with us, I mean you while he's in Nigeria" he said without letting me guess and I swear that my brain has stopped working.
What does he mean by staying with me?🤨

The complete story can be read on my Facebook page Nini's awesome stories. Please support me over there too. I'd appreciate your likes and comment.
The ones that'll be posted here are edited and from my own opinion better.
I'm sorry if there were any grammatical errors. Feel free to give constructive criticism. I'll listen and improve.
Thanks Borahaeyo