+ ﹒ 🍏 ﹕𝓒hapter I

[ footprint of the meteor. ]

"MY BLACKBOARD! MY CHAIR! MY BROKEN DESK!" Amelia Chailai went around in the junior classroom, hugging the aforementioned objects

"MY BLACKBOARD! MY CHAIR! MY BROKEN DESK!" Amelia Chailai went around in the junior classroom, hugging the aforementioned objects. Her juniors eye her weirdly, while at the same time fangirling. "I missed you so much!"

     Amelia presses a kiss on the desk she had used two years ago, at Kocher. Returning as a senior was a groundbreaking shake back to reality.

Jane, a junior and a few other girls scream as Amelia contentedly places her cheek on the desk. Kavin, who lingers near the doorway, sighs. The girls scream again, noticing an F4 member near their classroom.

Kavin looks away, pretending he'd never known this person, going around and proclaiming her love for the board in front of the class. "Oi, Millie." Kavin voice comes out impatient, warning her that his patience was wearing thin.

Millie finally stands up, looking around at the class. Everyone was staring at her. Not that she minded. A few kids huddled in a group and whispered. One girl was hunched over her books on her table. Weird, but Millie, once again, didn't mind.

"My juniors," Millie brings out every sort of emotion in her voice, garnering attention of even those who weren't staring and bringing a pin drop silence in the class. She even wipes away a fake tear. "Make me proud. Make P'Millie—AHH!"

      Kavin, having had enough, crosses the length of the classroom in a few steps and picks up Millie, throwing her over his shoulder, thus eliciting a scream out of her. Dishing out genuine apologies to the juniors for having to deal with Millie, he walks out. The girl continues to kick and squirm, ordering him to put her down.

He only does so, when they reach the cafeteria and on the special, designated place for F4 on the second level, overlooking the cafeteria for the normal people. Kavin throws her on one of the sofas, mercilessly and takes a seat next to Thyme.

Millie who falls with a grunt, sits up right, blowing her hair out her face and throwing a glare at the three boys who sit and stare at her, laughing.
 "Where's MJ?" She asks, noticing the lack of a certain leather jacket clad boy, amidst the three.

      Ren looks at Thyme, eyes cold and then back at Millie. "He'll be here."

A confused frown masks Millie's features. The answer, almost ... shady. Plus the quick change in his mood, from laughing to judgingly cold was unsettling. Kavin, noticing that, sighs. "Just don't kick me, when I pick you up again."

Millie holds up her fist at him, glaring.

Her phone pings and she fishes it out her pocket. Then all their phones buzz at the same time. A few students, who'd been lingering in the hallway also look down on their phone. More buzzes, and eyes locked onto their screens.