BTS 2(4)

At the grand ball, as the music resonated through the regal hall, an unexpected twist unfolded. A mysterious figure appeared, masked and cloaked in intrigue. The figure, a skilled dancer, approached BTS with a proposition - a dance-off to determine the true masters of rhythm. With a nod of agreement, the dance floor transformed into a magical arena.

BTS, known for their impressive choreography, showcased mesmerizing moves that left the audience in awe. The mysterious dancer, however, unveiled an ethereal dance, captivating all who beheld it. The ballroom was a whirlwind of elegance and energy as the two forces collided in a dance battle for the ages.

In the end, the mysterious dancer gracefully bowed, revealing themselves to be a long-lost member of the royal family, bringing an unexpected reunion. The kingdoms erupted in joy, celebrating not only the unity through music but also the rediscovery of a lost connection. The grand ball became a symbol of not just harmony in music but in the threads of family and history that wove together the kingdom's destiny. And so, the tale of BTS in the royal realm reached its dazzling crescendo, leaving an indelible mark on the kingdom of Harmony.