08

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Tw: violence

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Tw: violence

Penelope started then to completely ignore James, Hermione, Ron and Harry not even giving them a glance no matter how much Hermione tried to speak to her. Though in transfiguration Penny found it particularly hard "Penelope"harry started but was ignored and he continued babbling nonsense until he realised what he deserved was an apology "I'm sorry for what Hermione said to you and we all know its not true oh and Hermione really feels bad and regrets it"Harry stated "thank you"was all Penelope said to Harry and he nodded deciding to give her some space.

The days went by quickly, hanging out with friends, school, homework, sitting in the common room, writing letters to her mother and Alex, stroking the random ginger cat. The one thing she did get confused about was the fact that the map was saying that Pettigrew was with Ron, Harry and Hermione when they were right in front of her, this seemed to happen a lot. The map seemed to be glitching although the twins insist that the map is always right and she's probably misreading things late at night but Penelope is sue that isn't the case.

Still mad at the trio, Penelope decides she enjoys prancing a little too much and starts thinking of prank ideas for the trio in particular. She could use dungbombs when they are discussing something intensely but Penelope knows they'll just move away, or worse try and talk to her so she decides not to do that. She then just decides something small would be effective as they would always be on edge waiting for more so she starts to set small, little things up that will throw the group off; she spelled Hermione in the night for the first small prank so that she could only speak in french, she had trouble get madam pomfrey to help her, she set a simple string up which Harry tripped on, put a bit of hair dye in Ron's shampoo to make his hair a more burgundy than ginger, it was more like the gryffindor colours, then she switched him back to normal shampoo and acted like nothing happened. She contained with the small things through out the week and it drove the trio crazy wondering how bad their luck was, she waited and would randomly throw them off to keep them on their toes and now they all were on edge constantly fearing; then James saw her setting one up and knowing it was genuinely concerning the Trio and said it was a prank so her fun stopped.

She then went to Remus's office to have some tea and chat which usually would bring comfort to the half Veela. "I mean i know Harry is nice and wants me to give James a chance and a part of me does but I can't trust him anyways back on track Harry apologised about what Hermione said to me but for some reason a part of me is still mad at him" and Remus nodded understanding. "So any pranks recently?"Remus asked and Penny nodded telling him all about her most recent pranks.

It was Valentine's day and there were kiss cams all over the school that would go off at random times in the day that would be projected all over the castle and on the grounds. This was all in good sport but if you didn't you would get called a pussy creating Laughter amongst the school. They got a week off but didn't go home, third years and up were allowed to go into hogsmead though, until curfew.

Quittich was being played and it was gryffindor against hufflepuf while a storm was raging which everyone found themselves quite soggy, the games was raging on. When there was boring moments kiss cams would go off left, right and centre to entertain the crowds. Penelope and Theo chatted "I can't believe the others are missing the game just because of the rain" Theo said and Penny nodded in agreement "yeah it is quite cold though" and Theodore sighed "i told you to wear a coat"he tutted and Penelope pouted "its didn't go with my outfit" and Theo just shook his head taking off his jacket and giving it to her. "You're going to get a cold"he explained and she complied putting his jacket on before noticing the kiss camera focusing on them. "Look"she said and pointed to the screen displaying them to everyone in the crowd which was almost the whole school, teachers included and Theo laughed before saying "why not" and pulling her jaw in giving her kiss and it took a minute to register what was happening and when she did Penelope kissed back until they heard mcgonagle mutter into the microphone "Miss Potter Mr Nott i think thats enough for the day thank you," and Penny pulled away half blushing from embarrassment and half from the kiss, Theon just shrugged and spoke cockily "sorry professor just giving the people what they want" and put his arm around Penelope pulling her closer to his warm chest.

"Hey remember last year when you turned Draco into a flamingo?"Penelope randomly asked and Theo nodded "yeah why?" "I wanna turn James into one"she explained "i wrote it down somewhere I'll find it tomorrow"he promised and they went back to watching the game where Cedric and Harry were both flying up chasing the snitch. Just as the two were reaching out Harry dropped to the ground plummeting a couple hundred feet and teachers including James rushed to him getting him into the hospital wing as quickly as possible. Cedric who didn't realise caught the snitch making hufflepuf win but he then tried to call it off after finding out what happened. Harry's broom had blew off into the whomping willow and smashed into little wood chips but James would buy him a new one.

Surprisingly, Penelope was worried about Harry and went to check on his in hospital the next morning but he seemed more upset about his broom and the loss of the match then the injuries so after a while she left the hospital ready to prank James, so she went to scheme with her slytherin friends.

After a little bit, they had their plan set out; at lunchtime that day Daphne would distract him asking him questions about quittich while Penelope would distract the other teachers with Enzo and Blaise, Theo would cast the spell to transfigure him then they would all act shocked when it happens and pretend to know nothing, maybe even fake pity the man. This was going to be good.

 This was going to be good

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A/n: ngl I think I'm just gonna start writing chapters this length for now 1168

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A/n: ngl I think I'm just gonna start writing chapters this length for now 1168