chapter 4

Thankyou  for all the beautiful comments 😍

Stck.me  is website where you can purchase the books.

I saw many writers are uploading story on YouTube. I am planning to upload one small story in video version on YouTube. Hopefully on Monday.

Forced marriage - Rs 30

Don't forget to comment and vote

............

CHAPTER 4

Abhinav entered his room and saw her sitting on the bed, hugging her knees. Her face is covered but he can say she is crying. He said,”Ab rona band kar.”

He continued, while walking toward the bed,”Tu ache se janti hai maine tujse shadi sirf tere bhai se badla lene ke liye kiya hai. Isliye mujse aur iss shadi se jyada ummed mat rakhana.” 

He sat in front of her, he uncovered her veil. He was shocked to see her beautiful face, she looked like an angel from a fairy tale. She is looking like a fairy, he couldn’t take his eyes off of her. 

He saw her,she was murmuring something, closing her eyes. Abhinav raised his hand and moved toward her face, at the same time, she opened her eyes and was shocked to see him moving his hand toward her face. She said crying, joining her hand,”Please,mujhe marna nahi. Mujhe dard hoga.”

Abhinav heard her melodious and sweet voice, he chuckled and caressed her cheek, he said in husky voice,”Aaj humari suhaag raat hai. Aaj ke din koi apni itni sundaar biwi ko marta hai kya.”

Saying this, he started leaning toward her lips. She said, with hesitation,”Mujhe darr lag raha hai.”

“Kyu.” He asked, stopping near her lips.

“Meri dost keh rahi thi, bahut dard hota hai. Main…” She said, lowering her gaze. Abhinav chuckled, hearing her, he whispered in her ear,”Tu darr nahi….. Thoda sa dard hoga aur sari ladkiyon ko hota hai. Tu koi anokhi nahi hai.”

He  moved his hand toward her hair, he untied her hair and opened her dori. She kept hand on her blouse, to prevent her from falling. He glared at her angrily and said,”Haath hata.”

She removed her hand, he removed her blouse followed by a blouse. He loses control seeing her naked upper body, her milky skin. He bent and started chewing her nipples while she held the bed sheet tightly. Slowly he removed their clothes, covered themselves with the blanket. He made love to  her whole night, he didn’t leave her for a second. 

The next morning, Abhinav groaned in frustration hearing door knocking. He looked at her and saw her sleeping peacefully. He was surprised thinking about last night, he just wanted to consummate the marriage to take revenge from Rakesh, but last night was different. He didn’t think about revenge for a second, it was just he was making love to his wife. 

He shouted at the person, it was the servant who informed him to come for breakfast. He shook her, Pakhi opened her eyes, it took her a few seconds realizing she is married now. She heard him,”Chal uth ja. Nashte ka samay ho gaya hai.” Pakhi nodded, she tried to stand up but hissed in pain. He shook his head, he picked her in bridal style and walked into the washroom. 

After getting ready, she came out of the washroom. He said, gaining her attention,”Ye dawai kha lena. Mujhe bacha nahi chahiye isliye ek bhi dawai bhulna nahi.” Pakhi nodded and ate the medicine. 

“Tu taiyaar ho ja, main aa raha hu nahake.” He walked inside the washroom, and came out wearing kurta pajama. He saw her filling her hairline, she was looking beautiful. He wanted to drag her to bed again, but he couldn't do this. He didn’t let her rest the whole night, she must be tired.